The countdown is on because we’re officially 5 weeks away from Christmas Day and next Friday kicks one off the busiest shopping days of the season! While many of us love getting up early and scoping out the hottest finds the day after Thanksgiving, Disney Springs offers a more relaxed Black Friday shopping experience. With over 150 unique shops and boutiques, world-class dining, and three parking garages that makes getting here a breeze, you can leave all your holiday stress at home and enjoy a truly magical day.
Make sure to head straight to Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories for the ultimate stylish “happily ever after” gift. New Disney Pandora charms that celebrate the season are now in store with a touch of magic. The Disney Holiday Gift Bundle is a Disney Parks exclusive and features 3 different charms including the castle and Mickey and Minnie Mouse adorned with holiday touches. (Also available at select locations at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort.)
Other new items available at Pandora Jewelry at Disney Springs and Downtown Disney includes Holiday Disney character charms featuring Eeyore, Winnie the Pooh, and Stitch and a limited-edition rose-hued charm of Mickey and Minnie in a Christmas sleigh. (All charms sold separately.)
On Friday, Nov. 29, Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories will release three exciting and magical accessories sure to make Christmas morning a little brighter. Get your hands on two new Disney Dooney & Bourke collections featuring the Wonder pattern from the 10th Anniversary collection and a beautiful collection inspired by “Frozen” featuring Anna, Elsa and Olaf. You’ll also have the first opportunity to purchase a new ALEX AND ANI bracelet inspired by Cinderella Castle.
World of Disney will be opening at 8 a.m. on Nov. 29! New this year is the Disney Train and Station Playset by LEGO inspired by the iconic Disney Railroad. This set is over 2,900 pieces and includes five Disney minifigures plus sound effects that bring this popular attraction to life.
Of course, it wouldn’t be a Black Friday shopping day without some deals and limited offers! Be sure to stop by the following locations for extra savings on Nov. 29:
- Coca-Cola Store: Enjoy free refills with the purchase of select novelty vessels; a free fountain drink or 50% off cocktails at the rooftop beverage bar from 2-4 p.m. with a $30 purchase or more; free paper weight with a $30 purchase or more; “Buy one, get one” 50% off keychains and magnets; “Buy one, get one” 50% off clearance.
- Orlando Harley Davidson: Save 40% off sweatshirts*, 30% off flannel*, $15 crossbody sling bags, and a free Christmas ornament with a $100 purchase. (*Select styles only.)
- Pele Soccer: Save 50% off select jerseys.
- M•A•C Cosmetics: M•A•C Lover Members save 25% off their entire purchase (Ask a M•A•C artist about gifts with purchase.)
- Shop for Ireland: Enjoy 50% off select items and 20% off jewelry. (See store for more details.)
- Superdry: Receive a free T-shirt with every jacket purchase. (See store for more details.)
- Tommy Bahama: Enjoy a $50 flipside credit to use at a future date for every $175 spent in store.
Select locations will open at 8 a.m. Make sure you’re following Disney Springs on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook (@DisneySprings) for additional Black Friday announcements next week.
If you have some of those really-hard-to-shop for folks on your list, don’t forget to give the gift of a Disney Gift Card. A Disney Gift Card can be used for almost everything at Disney Springs and beyond for shopping, dining, and select experiences. There are some really cute designs this year including a holiday-themed Mickey and Friends and “Frozen 2” designs which can be activated for as little as $15 and a new 2019 Disney Gift Card Holiday Pin Series. These cards are literally a gift in themselves and feature four limited-edition Disney Trading Pins. (Activation starts at $100.) Find them at select locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort.
End your day at the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail for a dose of holiday fun with plenty of photo ops. Planning on bringing some little ones with you? Stitch’s Holiday Gift Hunt will help keep the kids entertained while you shop plus, you can pay a visit to Santa’s Chalet so they can share everything on their wish list. Happy Shopping!