We’re about to be holly and jolly at the Brews & Bites Marketplace! This is the first booth you’ll come upon walking down the main corridor towards Pacific Wharf for Disney California Adventure’s 2019 Festival of Holidays. Boasting they have “frosty beers and good cheer,” let’s dive in!
Menu for the Brews & Bites Marketplace at Disney California Adventure Festival of Holidays 2019
- Chorizo Fundido – Served with House-made Tortilla Chips – $6.50
- Hangar 24 Craft Brewery, American Light Lager – $11.75
- Cerveza Rrëy, Kölsch – $11.75
- SLO Brew, Cali-Squeeze, Blood Orange Hefeweizen – $11.75
- Two Pitcher’s Brewing, Nordic Jam, Berry Lager – $11.75
- The Bruery Or Xata, Horchata Blonde – $13.25
- Einstök Beer Company, Arctic Pale Ale – $11.75
- Lost Winds Brewing Company, Reddy or Not, Amber Ale – $11.75
- Alaskan Brewing, Winter, English Olde Ale – $11.75
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., Celebration, IPA – $11.75
- Saint Archer Brewing Company, Mosaic, Double IPA – $11.75
- Karl Strauss® Brewing Company, 10 Beers for Breakfast, Maple Stout – $13.25
- Festive Progressive Beer Flight – Rrëy Kölsch, Einstök Arctic Pale Ale, Alaskan Winter English Olde Ale, and Sierra Nevada Celebration IPA – $15.50
- Flavors of the Season Beer Flight – SLO Brew Cali-Squeeze Hefeweizen, Two Pitcher’s Nordic Jam Lager, The Bruery Or Xata Blonde, and Karl Strauss 10 Beers for Breakfast Stout – $16.00
Photos of Menu Items from the Brews & Bites Marketplace at Disney California Adventure Festival of Holidays 2019
Chorizo Fundido – Served with House-made Tortilla Chips – $6.50
This dish was returned from last year and it was easy to see why. Coming from someone who grew up in Wisconsin my standards for cheese are quite high and this was delicious. The texture was smooth and not greasy. The chorizo broke apart easily so that it could be distributed throughout the bowl and added a subtle sense of heat, but not overwhelming. The cilantro taste was a strong in some bites but could easily be left off if you are not a fan. The only place this fell a bit flat was with the chips. I wish it included the chips they use in the other Mexican restaurants at the parks that are heartier, but not a deal breaker by any means. At $6.50 I would definitely pick this up to pair with my favorite beer.
We didn’t sample any of the beers offered at this booth, but there is a huge selection that is sure to please everyone. Knowledgeable cast members are also standing by to help you select your perfect beer.
Did you happen to try this booth? What was your favorite thing on the menu?