sleeping-beauty-castle-at-disneyland-park

Disney Now Sending Full Refund Checks to Premier Annual Passholders

Some Disney Premier Annual Passholders who paid for their passes in full are now receiving refund checks for Disneyland and Walt Disney World.

Because the Disneyland and Walt Disney World ticket systems are not the same, refunds are being sent manually through the mail. The refund amount is for both Walt Disney World and Disneyland.

Disneyland theme parks will not be opening until at least next year due to COVID-19 restrictions and many Premier Annual Passholders are not able to safely travel to Walt Disney World Resort. Guests have had the option to extend or cancel any Walt Disney World tickets.

Disney did not give additional information about Disneyland pass extensions.

Have you cancelled your tickets and received a refund? Let us know in the comments.

disneyperson
disneyperson
5 months ago

This is incorrect and misleading. The refund is correlated a pass “downgrade” due to water parks closures: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/passholders/water-park-partial-refund/

Tom Corless
Admin
Reply to  disneyperson

California passholders are generally not getting refunded just a water park difference in price. It’s not incorrect, what they are doing is inconsistent.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Reply to  Tom Corless

Not true. I’m a CA Premier passholder and the waterpark refund is exactly what I got.

Tom Corless
Admin
Reply to  Jennifer

But other people got a different amount. I’m saying it isn’t consistent. Are you invalidating what other people got?

Lizzz
Lizzz
Reply to  Tom Corless

I only got refunded the water parks amount. Purchased my premier at Disneyland. I think maybe the people who got the bigger refund are the ones who canceled their pass not the ones who wanted to keep theirs.

Tom Corless
Admin
Reply to  Lizzz

These people aren’t indicating that they cancelled. This was done with no action taken on their part.

Lindsey
Lindsey
5 months ago

I was told I couldnโ€™t refund my Disneyland tickets, but could use the value toward future tickets. Anyone had a different experience?

Dmbl
Dmbl
5 months ago

Still waiting on our refunds. Had to cancel one trip and with restrictions we just couldnโ€™t get back. We really want to go but working at a school means I have to quarantine 2 weeks if I go anywhere.

Peter Gardnee
Peter Gardnee
5 months ago

I recieved a check…for $64.53. Baffled.

Tina
Tina
Reply to  Peter Gardnee

Me to. That was the same amount I got. I wish they had sent an explanation. Calling is ridiculous.

Alicia
Alicia
Reply to  Peter Gardnee

Us too – no idea what it is for??

Jennifer
Jennifer
5 months ago

They wonโ€™t refund us!!! Annual pass holders had to make a decision to extend or get a refund before the pass expired. We were hoping it would open so we never decided. Once we knew it wasnโ€™t opening we called to get a refund. Becuase our โ€œexpiresโ€ in October we are not โ€œactive.โ€ But they extend will our passes. They said we have no other options!!! I think itโ€™s ridiculous that I canโ€™t get a refund for the 7 months I was not able to use the passes. When they do open there is no way we will be able… Read more »

Meagan
Meagan
4 months ago
Reply to  Jennifer

I had the same problem
And I talked to a supervisor and they are giving me a refund…. I havenโ€™t received it yet but Iโ€™m suppose to be getting it.

Trini
Trini
5 months ago

I’m traveling to Disney World for mid-January of next year, I got my tickets already would I need to cancel my tickets…

maryklovning
maryklovning
5 months ago

HaveNOTt received our refund of about $583.00. Our passes expired June 28, 2020 and every time I call they say soon. Our son got his which expired in Sept. partially before it expired and then another payment for the rest after the park opened. I now filed a complaint with my bank for the refund. I have called Disney 7 times and had supervisors call me back twice. Everyone gives you a different answer. You wait on hold for up to an hour and get no results. We will not be going back anytime time soon and maybe never again.

Rina McCann
Rina McCann
5 months ago

We paid for our Disneyland annual pass in full in October and cancelled it and have yet to receive our refund. When I called customer service the lady said they have no idea on when we could expect a refund. It’s been at least 6 months since we have called to cancel.

Tina Olson
Tina Olson
5 months ago

I asked to cancel my annual pass due to being immune comprised quite awhile ago to WDW. I haven’t heard anything. I had paid in full so the only option given was extension of my annual pass. I’m still hoping I will be reimburse something.

Carl Pocket
Carl Pocket
5 months ago

I have a premier pass and got a check in mail today for the water parks part (around $40). My pass was to expire July 3rd but keeps getting extended. Its been pretty nice as no way Disneyland opens til summer so Ill end up getting 3 years out of it.

Kari Knop
Kari Knop
5 months ago

I had Disney cancel my annual gold passholder ticket without my requesting for them to be canceled. And after 9 plus hours to get corrected, I gave up. Their system is archaic and they have absolutely the worst customer service

Sandra Arnott
Sandra Arnott
5 months ago

Iโ€™ve been waiting for a refund on my premier pass. I was told I would receive it towards the end of October but nothing yet

Sebastian Hale
Sebastian Hale
5 months ago

Disneyland had better open up again next year, which is around the corner, because I know someone who has two daughters and they look like they would make excellent Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique customers and the kind of girls who would like to get a hug from Ariel, Snow White and Cinderella ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ™‚โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™‚โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ in the Royal Hall ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ™‚โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™‚โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ™‚โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ and, if Disneyland doesn’t open up again next year, that someone I know and her two daughters will be very disappointed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜….

Ismael
Ismael
5 months ago

my pass expires in January, I got a refund for the month of April that was withdrawn two days before they stopped billing. Can I still call them and extend my pass so that it doesn’t lapse in January?

Supposedly since I have been an passholder for so many years, basically since the 40th anniversary I am grandfathered in to their previous parking system. Therefore if I downgrade I will still be able to add parking. I do not want that benefit to expire is I lapse my pass

AnaheimNateH
AnaheimNateH
5 months ago

So those of us who couldn’t afford the pass upfront and were paying month to month are royally effed? Even though I had to keep paying DURING THE PANDEMIC, or go under with my bank!?!?! Sign me up for the impending lawsuit…