BREAKING: Disneyland Resort Surveys Guests on Different “Membership” Options That Will Replace Discontinued Annual Passes

UPDATE: A new tweet from @imaginat1on provides a look at two alternate survey versions. The new screenshots show Passport and ticket options with modified blockout dates, features, and discounts. The pricing structure also varies from the initial survey.

disneyland-resort-passport-survey-screenshot-2-3504121
Image Credit @imaginat1on on Twitter
disneyland-resort-passport-survey-screenshot-3-6328542
Image Credit @imaginat1on on Twitter

WDWNT will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.

According to a tweet from @imaginat1on, a Disney survey provides a glimpse into possible upcoming “membership” annual pass options. With Disneyland Annual Passes now a thing of the past, Disney is considering other options.

The survey image shared by @imaginat1on details possible “passport” options that include limited access and a reservation system.

disneyland-passport-survey-3926553
Image Credit @imaginat1on on Twitter

Three Passports are available. All Passports include discounts on merchandise and food. Some Passports also include special event discounts and free or reduced parking. The survey also includes a 3 Day Multi-visit ticket, as well as 1-, 2-, and 3- day tickets.

Disneyland Resort Passports

The survey presents three different Passport options, each with unique features. All Passports have blockout dates. A Passport allows a guest to visit on one or two blockout dates, depending on the Passport’s limit.

Passports require a reservation. The reservation window varies based on the Passport. Two of the three Passports feature an “anytime reservation” that would allow guests to secure a reservation on short notice.

Discounts and other features vary based on the Passport. Passports are available for adults and children under 6.

Passport Option 1 — $999 Adult / $809 Child

• MaxPass: Yes
    • Unlimited PhotoPass: Yes
    • Dedicated Entrance: Yes
    • Rewards Program: No

Passport Option 2 — $1,399 Adult / $1,399 Child

• Calendar
    • Blockout Dates: Easter, Christmas, and New Year Holidays, June, July, early August
  • Reservation Features

• Parking: No
    • MaxPass: No
    • Unlimited PhotoPass: No
    • Dedicated Entrance: Yes
    • Rewards Program: No

Disneyland Resort Tickets

The survey presents four possible ticket offerings. The 3 Day Multi-Visit ticket has an extensive blockout window. Guests choosing that option are only able to visit Disneyland Resort January through May. 1-, 2-, and 3- day tickets have no blockout dates.

Each ticket has a 120 day reservation window. No additional features or discounts are included with tickets. Guests under 9 may enter with a child ticket.

3 Day Multi-Visit Ticket — $199 Adult / $179 Child

• Reservation Features
    • Reservation Window: 120 days
  • Ticket Features
  • Discounts
  • Other Features
    • None

While Passport and ticket options may change, the survey provides a glimpse into Disney’s current line of thought. What are your thoughts on the options and pricing? Use the comments to share your opinion.

Notify of
guest

mis
mis
1 month ago

take away most of the magic and charge you way more. welcome to the new disney management business model folks.

Michael
Michael
1 month ago

I don’t see parkhopping specifically mentioned. Can one presume that is included in the Passports and/or ticket types? Another observation: the more expensive passport does not include Maxpass, yet the two $999 passports have vastly different features. Based on this snapshot from the survey, the choices seem to be a mix bag of good and not as good compared to the retired Signature APs and Premier AP.

Oh, and just how expensive will the food be if they’re considering a 30% discount on dining as a passport feature?

Shelley
Shelley
Reply to  Michael

I also saw 10% food discounts in food and 30% on merch option? Gah!

Scott
Scott
Reply to  Michael

Michael, I took the survey and anything is green is both parks, There were like 15 pages of passport options. Some of the pages had days marked in orange that were open only for California adventure.

Chris
Chris
1 month ago

Option # 1 is my pick. I eat lots of food at Disney but don’t buy much merchandise as an adult. I can live with 20% discount on parking because the annual price is less.

Aloha
Aloha
1 month ago

Seems like a lot of money for the most expensive one without all the features and still blockout days. I hope they do an all access like premiere pass that covers CA & FL with all the perks. $1399 is a lot to be missing some features.

Scott
Scott
Reply to  Aloha

I took the survey and there were like 15 pages of varying options (with one page literally just being 1-day, 2-day, and 3-day tickets). So don’t just take this one page as the end all be all.

Ralph Leverette
Ralph Leverette
1 month ago

Are you people crazy? At the prices your wanting to charge, an average income family couldn’t afford to come to Disney World! As former pass holders over the years, Disney has made it impossible for my family to ever be able to enjoy even a day at Disney World. I understand the bottom line is profit for shareholders and the way overpaid CEO. If Disney continues at this rate, you people will be filing for bankruptcy in the not so distant future. My family have always loved coming to Disney World in the past years, but can no longer afford… Read more »

Elliot
Elliot
1 month ago

*This is all based off of Non-COVID times*

As a former WDW AP, the Fastpass+ system was the practically bane of my existence. However, WDW is more vacation-based, so the planning makes sense. I’ve heard, however, that Disneyland is more friendly towards spontaneous visits, because most people attending the park are locals. (Again, this is from what I’ve heard). Based on this, I feel that a reservation-based system would not go over well at a park who’s visitors tend to decide to visit spontaneously. Y’all from SoCal can correct me if I’m off 🤣.

Scott
Scott
Reply to  Elliot

As a former AP holder of varying levels. I did have a top tier AP once or twice during my time I can say that definitely, most visits were of spontaneous nature (either day of or the day before). Heck there were even times where we would decide at 6 at night, let’s go to Disneyland and Power Hour Disneyland getting as many rides as we could!

Andres
Andres
1 month ago

Man I don’t like any of this. No thanks Not signing up for reservation annual passes at basically the same prices as before. I’ll spend my money elsewhere.

Last edited 1 month ago by Andres
Camille
Camille
1 month ago

I don’t like any of them!! I’m a 20yr plus AP and I don’t want make reservations and some with no parking option? Just get rid of monthly payments. Payments in full and that will cut AP’s in half.

Shelley
Shelley
1 month ago

Disneyland has completely forgotten their disabled AP’s. I never know if I will be strong enough to go from one hour to the next. I have good days and days I never leave my bed. If I reserve a date then wake up sick I’m screwed. Or if I get to the park and pay $$300+ for one day and then have to leave after an hour due to my conditions that would be terrible! My first ap with parking cost less than the day passes now! Plus the parking. I spent $2080 on parking alone in one year without… Read more »