image-from-ios-489

BREAKING: Skyliner Gondolas Pile Up in Station Once Again at Walt Disney World

Disney Skyliner gondolas have, yet again, collided into each other at Walt Disney World.

image-from-ios-489

This time the incident occurred on the Pop Century Skyliner line departing from the Caribbean Beach station. If you look down the line, you can see that cars in the station have piled up upon trying to depart.

The line is already back open, so it seems this has become common enough to where cast members are able to recover from it quite quickly.

Credit to WDWNT reader Lillianna for the photo and story.

As always, keep following WDWNT for all of your Disney Parks news, and for the absolute latest, follow WDW News Today on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

3.3 4 votes
Dave
Dave
4 months ago

Time is so valuable while your at wdw.
Of course you HAVE TO skip the gondolas. Unless your a local, no dice.

M W
M W
4 months ago

This is concerning to me. My wife and I made a reservation for Caribbean Beach next year in November with the intention of being able to use the gondolas for Hollywood Studios and EPCOT and buses for the other two parks, while staying on property in our price range.

This does seem to be occurring a lot though, and the last place I want to be stuck is up in the air on board one of these gondolas.

Randy W
Randy W
4 months ago

I wonder how many instances have been a result of pulling the gondolas off the line and re-adding them for those who need the extra boarding time. Seems that has been the cause a few times.

Karen Porter
Karen Porter
4 months ago

I am seriously starting to worry about the safety of this transportation method… This seems to be happening way too frequently and with my plans having us staying at POP Century, this is pretty much the only way to EPCOT or DHS, and I used to be excited for this. Now I’m fairly terrified that I have to ride these…

Bob
Bob
4 months ago
Reply to  Karen Porter

You don’t have to ride these. Pop Century has buses as well.

Dawn K.
Dawn K.
4 months ago
Reply to  Bob

I was at POP a few weeks ago. There were no buses for Epcot and DHS. The monitors clearly stated to use the SkyLiner