“It just stopped and caught fire,” he said. “It went up in a minute, thanks to another park goer who said “sir I think you are on fire” or else I would not have known. My wife was on the moving sidewalk and passed me and by the time she got to the chair it was engulfed.”
The man went on to thank the Universal Orlando security team and everyone involved in handling the situation.
For more Universal Studios news from around the world, follow Universal Parks News Today on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.