We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday October 15, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- The Mickey’s PhilharMagic sign was removed during the attraction’s closure at Magic Kingdom.
- With the launch of Disney Genie and Lightning Lane imminent, the final FastPass+ kiosks have been removed from Magic Kingdom.
- Work outside the site of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind looks to be nearing completion, but there’s been no progress on future PLAY! Pavilion.
- Disney has confirmed that the “Merry and Bright Nights” overlay will return to Living with the Land for the 2021 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays.
- The beloved “Candlelight Processional,” a Disney Parks tradition dating back to 1958 at Disneyland park, is returning to EPCOT this holiday season.
- Dining package pricing has been revealed for Candlelight Processional 2021 at EPCOT.
- Sea creatures at EPCOT celebrated 50 Years of Walt Disney World with 3D-printed ear hats.
- We learned more about culinary offerings at the 2021 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- We have an update on progress of the refurbishment of the Sunset Club Couture at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- FastPass+ kiosks have been removed near Walt Disney Presents at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Demolition continues moving quickly on Primeval Whirl at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- After almost four months of work, the lobby of Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort has reopened with its new look.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World has once again extended operating hours for Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Animal Kingdom, this time on some dates in early November.
- The ban on U.K. and European travelers coming to the United States will end starting November 8, 2021.
- Magic Key Reservations Completely Unavailable on Weekends for the Remainder of 2021 at the Disneyland Resort
- The Disneyland Monorail is once again open for guests, and Disney has given the spotlight to the Cast Members that keep the transportation system running.
- Disneyland Resort has revealed new holiday character costumes for Mickey & Minnie, plus an accompanying merchandise line.
- Magic Key charter member welcome packages are now arriving from the Disneyland Resort.
- The kickoff has begun as Pelé Soccer prepares to debut at the Downtown Disney District.
- Additional tables have been removed outside Pym Test Kitchen in Disney California Adventure.
- More of the refurbished Sleeping Beauty Castle has been revealed from behind tarps at Disneyland Paris.
- The latest D23 exclusive pin set celebrating 50 years of Walt Disney World is themed “Galactic Journeys” and features five cosmic character pins.
- Shirts, socks, and a bag featuring Mickey and friends, as well as Peg Leg Pete and Clarabelle Cow are now available at Disneyland Resort.
- New Vinylmations celebrating the 50th anniversary are the first available at Magic Kingdom in several years.
- Check out the new blue velvet Minnie Mouse ear headband at Walt Disney World.
- A set of three metal signs from Walt Disney World’s early days is now available as part of the 50th Anniversary Vault Collection.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge guests can keep their memories on display with this new photo frame inspired by the resort.
- You can match your Disney nuiMOs plush thanks to new 50th anniversary outfits now available for the posable characters.
- A new limited release Star Wars original trilogy MagicBand has landed in Tatooine Traders at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Over at Keystone Clothiers in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, new Marvel Avengers apparel and backpacks have assembled.
- Merchandise for the newest Marvel Cinematic Universe film, “Eternals,” is now available at World of Disney and Marvel Super Hero Headquarters at Disney Springs.
- A new dress by The Dress Shop inspired by Esmeralda from “The Hunchback of Notre Dame” is now available at Disneyland Resort.
- A new “Topolino” (Mickey Mouse) hat and Minnie Mouse skirt have arrived in the Italy Pavilion at EPCOT.
WDW News Today
New Christmas Entertainment Announced for Disney World, Disneyland Monorail is Back -NewsToday 10/15
Refurbished Lobby at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa Full Tour
Disney Enchantment 50th Anniversary Fireworks at Magic Kingdom – Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party
Yehaa Bob Jackson Returns to Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
WDW 50th Vinylmation, Wishables and Pins!
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!