trams-relocated-at-epcot-parking-lot-11-8239805

Walt Disney World Parking Trams Not Mentioned During Destination D23

We reported earlier that Disney Genie, Genie+, and Lightning Lane were not mentioned at all during Destination D23 at Walt Disney World this weekend. We also noticed that trams weren’t mentioned. The parking lot transportation has been suspended since the parks reopened in July 2020. Cast Members have sometimes moved trams around but they mostly sit untouched.

trams-4410179

During the transportation presentation, a slide listing the expansive Walt Disney World transportation methods listed 30 trams (that’s 7 or 8 per theme park), but Walt Disney Imagineers didn’t verbally mention them. No announcement has been made regarding the return of trams at Walt Disney World Resort.

Disneyland Resort parking trams, on the other hand, will be returning to service early next year.

As always, keep following WDWNT for all of your Disney Parks news, and for the absolute latest, follow WDW News Today on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

2 3 votes
Notify of
guest

Tru-Blu
Tru-Blu
11 days ago

I’m so sorry, but this is such BS that they aren’t back yet. Its completely absurd.

Sam
Sam
11 days ago

“They can walk, we already got their money” – Bob C

Manhattan Melody
Manhattan Melody
11 days ago

Now that we officially know Bob Chapek reads WDWNT, he must be on here giving all these one-star ratings!

Daren Mahoney
Daren Mahoney
9 days ago

When you have to put signage up saying hey don’t worry guests, it’s still only a 10 minute walk to the park, you need the flipping tram back, even if just at MK where parking is insane

F. COIN
F. COIN
5 days ago

F. COIN
F. COIN
4 days ago

After spending $25.00 to park in the handicap lot. No tram to take me to the front gate. You ruined my stay before I walked in the park. I have problems with long distances. Do you not care about people with disabilities? Or are you going on the cheap? And now you get $30.00 to park and still no tram. You have no shame.!