We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, November 21, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- New embroidered 50th Anniversary banners were installed on the Main Street, U.S.A. clock at the Magic Kingdom this morning.
- Imagineers at Destination D23 today announced that EPCOT’s transformation will be completed in 2023.
- Living with the Land: Merry & Bright returned to EPCOT this year, giving this EPCOT classic a jolly holiday look!
- Construction rages on as ever at Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Our new photo report looks back on Disney+ Day, the new character sightings, and much more!
- We also visited Disney’s Hollywood Studios at the start of the Life Day celebration and found plenty of other new developments.
- The new Jo Malone London store opened today at Disney Springs, and you can take a full photo tour.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- The backstory for the Halcyon, the ship home to the upcoming Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser, was revealed today at Destination D23.
- The Christmas tree and village train have brought a lovely nautical holiday atmosphere to Disney’s Yacht Club Resort.
- The delicious Spiced Moose Cookie has returned to the Roaring Fork at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge!
- Also returning this year is the Holiday Elf Dome Cake at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Blizzard Beach will be closed on Tuesday, November 23rd due to forecasted cold weather.
- We have a special nighttime photo report from the very first night of Disney Merriest Nites last week!
- If you’re craving a sweet holiday treat, look no further than the absolutely incredible Apple Fritter Bread Pudding from the Pacific Wharf Café at Disney California Adventure.
Disney Cruise Line
- At Destination D23 today, some of the “Viewport” scenes for the Star Wars: Hyperspace lounge aboard the upcoming Disney Wish were previewed.
- New black and gold Dooney & Bourke 50th Anniversary bags from the new Luxe Collection will come to Walt Disney World on Monday.
- Also new are pin sets themed to cameras, awards, and classic park snacks at Walt Disney World.
- If you’re a fan of Pixar’s in-universe brands, you won’t want to miss the new Pizza Planet and Monsters University water bottles now on sale at Walt Disney World.
- New jewelry themed to Alice in Wonderland and the Walt Disney World Resort itself is now on sale.
- There’s still more to come from the Vault Collection for Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary, including a new track suit themed to the 1st anniversary, a vintage map Spirit Jersey, Crocs, and more!
- More merchandise has arrived at Disney California Adventure for the 2021 Festival of Holidays, including a pin, tumbler, and Spirit Jersey.
- Giant plushes of Alligator Loki and Miss Minutes from Loki are now available for pre-order on shopDisney.
WDW News Today
Everything at Destination D23, Changes Coming to Toontown, Lost Disney World Concludes – ParksCenter
Experiencing Ratatouille at Les Chefs de France | Picky Eaters – Episode 12
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!