We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, September 11, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party has finally sold out entirely.
- “Happily Ever After” is officially returning to the Magic Kingdom!
- More details are coming about Tiana’s Bayou Adventure including more concept art and story details!
- TRON Lightcycle / Run is officially set to open in Spring of 2023!
- The Hatbox Ghost is coming to the Haunted Mansion at Walt Disney World!
- Themed areas for “Coco”, “Encanto”, and the Disney Villains are being explored for the Magic Kingdom.
- Our latest photo report at EPCOT takes a look at Disney + Day, Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Visor, Spaceship Earth Light-Up Minnie Ears restocked, and more.
- “Harmonious” is set to be replaced with a new 100 Years of Wonder nighttime spectacular.
- Figment meet-and-greets are returning to EPCOT next year!
- The Journey of Water inspired by Moana and CommuniCore Hall will open late next year.
- Rock painting has begun on the Journey of Water!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- We have an inside look at the Walt Disney World Store coming to Terminal C of Orlando International Airport.
- A new Haunted Mansion Hatbox Ghost Pet Costume and Toy Set has appeared at Disneyland.
- The Mandalorian and Grogu will both get a meet-and-greet in November at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- A The Hulk robotic character is headed to Avengers Campus.
- The Avengers E-Ticket has been reimagined as an alternate universe where Thanos won in “Avengers: Endgame” and the Avengers are battling against him.
- Pacific Wharf is set to be reimagined as San Fransokyo at Disney California Adventure.
- runDisney events will return to the Disneyland Resort in 2024.
- New concept art is out for Mickey’s Toontown and the El CapiTOON Theatre, home of Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- The new name is officially announced for the Pixar retheme of Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel.
- A new fireworks spectacular called “Wondrous Journeys” will come to Disneyland next year.
- Decor and special costumes will also come to the Disneyland Resort for the 100 Years of Wonder celebration.
- There will also be a new version of “World of Color” entitled “World of Color: One” featuring “Encanto”, “Coco”, “Moana’, and more for the 100 Years of Wonder celebration.
- “Magic Happens” is headed back to Disneyland next year!
- Porto’s Bakery will open next year at Downtown Disney.
- The Toffee Pretzel has returned to the Disneyland Resort for Halloween Time!
- The Lime Green Starbucks Tumbler has arrived!
- We also tried the Pumpkin Bundt Cake and Pumpkin-Spiced Horchata Cold Brew (With and Without Whiskey) for Halloween Time!
- The end date for the Disneyland Paris 30th Anniversary has been announced, and a new Pixar stage show is on the way.
- Details are out about the upcoming “Tangled” area we previously confirmed coming to Walt Disney Studios.
- “Frozen” will be included in the royal transformation of the Disneyland Hotel.
Hong Kong Disneyland
- A special statue featuring Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse is headed to Hong Kong Disneyland for the 100 Years of Wonder celebration.
- Arendelle: World of Frozen will open in the second half of 2023.
Shanghai Disney Resort
- We have a first look at the Officer Clawhouser animatronic coming to the “Zootopia” attraction.
- New concept art is also out for the rest of the “Zootopia” land.
Disney Cruise Line
- The next ship is to be called the Disney Treasure, and will be largely adventure-themed.
- Disney Cruise Line is set to sail to Australia and New Zealand.
- New concept art is available for Lighthouse Point as well as new details on the island getaway.
Entertainment & Media
The Walt Disney Company
WDW News Today
🔴LIVE Tom’s Honest Thoughts & Anaysis of Every Disney Parks Announcement at D23 Expo 2022
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!