The happiest time of the year has come to the happiest place on Earth! The holiday season at Disneyland Park has begun, and we’ve compiled a full guide to everything holly, jolly, and more.
Decorations for the Holiday Season at Disneyland
Sleeping Beauty Castle is covered in snow and glimmering icicles, while the rest of the park is adorned with themed decór. There are classic wreaths and garlands on Main Street, U.S.A., rustic bandana-patterned ribbons in Frontierland, and more.
“Believe… in Holiday Magic” is a nighttime fireworks show at Disneyland for the holiday season. The show, which runs through January 8, 2023, is a pyrotechnical spectacle. The sky overhead Sleeping Beauty Castle lights up with a colorful display of fireworks.
Guests can catch the “Magical Snowfall” at Sleeping Beauty Castle and on Main Street, U.S.A. nightly at Disneyland Park. The show incorporates wintry projections and “snoap” (the “snow” actually made of soap used at Disney Parks that don’t get real snow).
A Christmas Fantasy Parade has returned for twice-daily performances. The parade will be performed daily at 3:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m., except for Christmas week, when performances will be at 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
In this nightly show, the icicle lights and decorations on Sleeping Beauty Castle are illuminated while holiday music plays. Guests wearing a MagicBand+ will see their band interact with the show by glowing different colors at opportune moments.
This version of the classic attraction is inspired by “The Nightmare Before Christmas.”
“it’s a small world” Holiday has returned for the season, and this year, two dolls with wheelchairs were also added to the ride as part of Disney’s ongoing diversity initiative.
Food & Beverage
We tried every new food and beverage that was introduced this year for the holidays. You can see our whole video review right here:
And keep scrolling for all the food and beverage reviews broken down by land.
Main Street, U.S.A.
- Confectionery Holiday Treats
- Mint Chip Churro with Mint Dipping Sauce
- Butterscotch Soda, Caramel-Pecan Cream Cheese Pretzel, and More
- Vanilla Pear Honey Lemonade, Gingerbread Bundt Cake, and Holiday Cake
- Thanks-mas Sandwich, Turkey Pot Pie Soup, Sipping Chocolate with a Dipping Waffle, Snowman Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake, Santa Hat Macaron, Christmas Brownie, Mickey Mouse Gingerbread, Apple-Pecan Donut, and Chimney Sweep Cold Brew
- Cinnamon Brown Sugar Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich and Peppermint Sundae
New Orleans Square
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate and Haunted Mansion Cake
- Plant-Based Pear Oat Cobbler
- Pistachio-Cherry Churro
- Mickey Mouse Maple Beignets with Maple-Bacon Dipping Sauce
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- ‘Destran Ice Cap’ Cream Cheese Soda
- Life Day Trandoshan-style Pasta and Yobshrimp Mix Stew
- Jakkuan Corn Chile and Cheese Pie
- Life Day Spiced Wroshyr Pods
- Holiday Apple Spice Churro Dip
- Holiday Flatbread, Holiday Cold Brew, and Holiday Grey Stuff
- Three New Flavors of Turkey Legs
- Charcuterie Pizza & Holiday Green Alien Macaron
- A Cup of Cheer, Cranberry BBQ Chicken Sandwich, and Christmas Punch
- Holiday Musical Rotating Popcorn Tin
- Christmas Parade Reindeer Sipper
- Blue and White Mickey-Shaped Jingle Bell Glow Cubes
- Holiday Kermit Straw Clip
- Gingerbread Mickey Bottle Topper
- Holiday Popcorn Bucket
- Christmas Tumblers
- Starbucks Tumblers
Disneyland Resort, Mickey & Minnie
This year, a Frohe Weihnachten collection from the Germany pavilion at EPCOT also arrived for the holiday season at Disneyland.
The Festival of Lights has come to the Disneyland Resort with a new set of merchandise specifically for Hanukkah.
Stay tuned for a full guide to the Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure!
What’s your favorite part of the holiday season at Disneyland park? Let us know in the comments.