We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, November 4, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Two new holiday photo-ops themed to the Fab Five and Stitch have been installed around the Magic Kingdom.
- Holiday treats went on sale today at confectionery locations across the Magic Kingdom.
- Today, Disney released showtimes for most of the entertainment at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party this year.
- The “Big Bang” moment on Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind has been enhanced with an extra flash effect.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Our latest photo report covers Lime Garage fountain repaired, new 30th anniversary Aladdin and Marvel Spider-Man Pandora jewelry, and more.
- There’s holiday decor all over Disney’s Hollywood Studios now as the entire resort gears up for the most wonderful time of the year!
- A new preview of “Strange World” is now open at Walt Disney Presents…
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Opening dates and corresponding merchandise has been announced for gingerbread displays across Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
- The Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is reportedly operating at as low as 25% capacity on some voyages, with the high-price experience failing to garner any new sell-out dates.
- Perhaps one of the more interesting choices we’ve covered, you can now buy an Orange Bird-themed jumpsuit at the Magic Kingdom.
- A new ear headband and Loungefly themed to “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” are on the way to the parks!
- Show your loyalty to the Dark Side with a new Imperial Crest medal we found today on Batuu.
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- A high school marching band has cancelled their appearance at Walt Disney World after refusing to cover up their logo which includes a Native American caricature.
- Today we got a sneak peek into the gingerbread displays coming to Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa along with gingerbread-themed merchandise.
- A very vintage Mickey-themed merchandise collection for the holidays has arrived at the Disneyland Resort!
- The Flavors of Wakanda food booth is now in place for the Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure.
- Christmas decor is up across the Disneyland Resort, including the icicles on Sleeping Beauty Castle, the Buena Vista Street Christmas tree, and more!
Tokyo Disney Resort
- The new “Believe! Sea of Dreams” nighttime spectacular will include a paid seating scheme which covers the vast majority of the harbor.
The Walt Disney Company
- Disney Legend Alice Davis, who designed many of the character costumes on it’s a small world, passed away today at age 93.
WDW News Today
Fugitive Caught at Disney World, Fantasmic! Returns – NewsToday 11/4
Incredible New Disney Character Meet & Greets, The Fantastic Fantasmic! Adventure – WDW News Tonight Episode 228
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!