While getting a Magic Key can be somewhat of an uphill battle as we witnessed last month when the passes went back on sale, there’s still quite a few small perks and gifts you get for being a Key Holder. Now thanks to the Disneyland App, we have word on a few of the new perks coming to Magic Key Holders in January!
According to the Disneyland App, a number of new privileges are coming to Key Holders starting “no earlier than January 9,” and they are as follows:
- Magic Key Terrace — Enjoy new menu items inspired by some guest favorites like the Barbeque Short Rib Sliders and Mint Julep Cocktail.
- Disney100 Popcorn Bucket — With a purchase of a special Disney100-themed popcorn bucket for Magic Key holders, get popcorn refills for just $1.50 each through February 12.
- Disney100 Print — Pick up a printed collectible created by fan-favorite artist Asia Ellington, celebrating Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse!
- Walt’s Main Street Story Guided Tour — Uncover some of Walt’s hidden details along Main Street, U.S.A. Magic Key Holders who book the tour between January 9 and 26 will receive a commemorative button.
- Magic Key Pandora Charm — Show your Magic Key Holder pride with the first-ever Magic Key charm by Pandora, available for purchase.
- Magic Shots — From January 9 to 19, 2023, get 2 special Disney PhotoPass Magic Shots with complimentary downloads at Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park—more details coming soon.
All of these benefits will come starting January 9 according to the Magic Key Portal on the Disneyland App, and we’ll of course have full details on everything new right here on Disneyland News Today. Are you excited to see more Magic Key benefits? Let us know in the comments below!