The 2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts kicks off on Friday, January 13. The boards displaying full menus with prices are now in place around the park.
Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine
During this scavenger hunt, guests can pick up at least 5 out of the following 7 food items and get a corresponding stamp in their festival passport. After completing the scavenger hunt, guests can pick up the complimentary Artist Palette Cookie.
The choices are:
- Gourmet Landscapes – Red Stamp: Blood Orange-Braised Beet Tartare with Mustard Vinaigrette, Pickled Clamshell Mushrooms and Golden Beets
- Moderne (NEW) – Orange Stamp: Pan-Seared Scallops with Vanilla-Butternut Squash Purée, Brown Butter Cauliflower Purée and Lime Foam
- Vibrante & Vivido: Encanto Cocina – Yellow Stamp: Chorizo and Potato Empanada with Turmeric Aïoli and Annatto Aïoli
- The Deconstructed Dish – Green Stamp: Deconstructed Key Lime Pie: Flexible Key Lime Curd, “Key Lime” Mousse, Graham Cracker Cake and Meringues
- Deco Delights – Blue Stamp: Orange Mousse with Lemon Cake and Raspberry Meringues
- Pop Eats – Indigo Stamp: Almond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Belgian Chocolate
- Figment’s Inspiration Station at the Odyssey: Art, Food and Little Sparks of Magic (NEW) – Violet Stamp: Pop’t Art: Sugar Cookie with Blueberry Filling
The Craftsman’s Courtyard is near Creations Shop.
- Beef Wellington: Mushroom duxelles, prosciutto, and puff pastry with red wine demi-glace and baby vegetables – $8.50
- Cast Iron-roasted P.E.I. Mussels with sautéed tomatoes, garlic, and fresh herbs – $7.50
- BrewDog Jet Black Heart Nitro Oatmeal Stout (New) – 6 oz. for $5.50 or 12 oz. for $9.50
- Cold Fashion Coffee Cocktail – $11.00
Moderne is located in World Discovery near Test Track.
- Compressed Watermelon Tataki with pickled watermelon rind, yuzu pearls, watermelon foam, and wasabi (New) (Plant-based Item) – $4.75
- Angry Crab: Whole crispy soft-shell crab with green papaya salad, mango-sriracha fluid gel, and coconut-lime foam with pomegranate and mango crush pearls (New) – $7.25
- Pan-seared Scallops with vanilla-butternut squash purée, brown butter cauliflower purée, and lime foam (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine Item) – $7.50
- The Tropics: Lilikoi mousse, guava cake, coconut crémeux, compressed pineapple, and mango gel (New) – $5.00
- Watermelon Mary featuring Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka (New) – $11.50
- J. Lohr Riesling (New) – $6.50
The Deconstructed Dish is near Port of Entry in World Showplace.
- Deconstructed BLT: Pork belly, soft-poached egg, onion bread pudding, watercress espuma, and tomato jam – $7.00
- Deconstructed French Onion Soup: Beef broth ravioli, gruyère cream, onion bread pudding, and onion textures – $6.50
- Deconstructed Key Lime Pie: Flexible Key lime curd, “Key lime” mousse, graham cracker cake, and meringues (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine Item) – $6.25
- Deconstructed Apple Pie à la Mode: Apple-cinnamon gelato, cinnamon apple cider, apple pie filling, and streusel (Non-alcoholic) – $4.50
- Wicked Weed Brewing Blank Canvas Belgian Blonde Witbier – 6 oz. for $5.50 or 12 oz. for $9.50
Gourmet Landscapes is located at the Canada pavilion.
- Blood Orange-braised Beet Tartare with mustard vinaigrette, pickled clamshell mushrooms, and golden beets (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine Item) (Plant-based Item) (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) – $5.50
- Roasted Bone Marrow with onion marmalade, pickled mushrooms, and petite lettuce – $10.50
- Wild Mushroom Risotto with aged Parmesan, truffle shavings, and zinfandel reduction – $9.75
- Whole Hog Brewery Raspberry Chéret Double Radler – 6 oz. for $5.50 or 12 oz. for $9.50
- Schlumberger Cuvée Klimt Brut – $9.00
- The Meeker Vineyard Winemaker’s Handprint Merlot – $11.00
- Frozen Rusty Nail Cocktail – $15.00
Vibrante & Vívido Encanto Cocina
Vibrante & Vívido Encanto Cocina is located between the Morocco and France pavilions.
- Chorizo and Potato Empanada with turmeric aïoli and annatto aïoli (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine Item) – $6.75
- Spicy Ajiaco Soup with guajillo and árbol chili-spiced chicken, potato, avocado, corn, and crème fraîche (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) – $6.50
- Passion Fruit Mousse with dragon fruit jam (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) – $5.00
- Coconut and Passion Fruit Smoothie (Non-alcoholic) – $4.75
- Frozen Piña Colada – $14.00
- Passion Fruit Daiquiri – $14.00
The Artist’s Table
The Artist’s Table is located at The American Adventure.
- Three-Meat Meatloaf with “Peas and Carrots”: Green pea pudding, carrot ketchup, shaved carrot salad, and snap peas (New) – $6.50
- Duck and Dumplings: Smoked duck breast, ricotta dumplings, petite vegetables, and duck jus (New) – $7.00
- Hummingbird Cake: Banana cake with pineapple, coconut, pecans, and cream cheese frosting with banana sorbet (New) – $4.75
- Sipping Chocolate Flight: White, milk, and dark chocolates (Non-alcoholic) – $9.00
- Boulevard Brewing Co. Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale (New) – 6 oz. for $5.50 or 12 oz. for $9.50
- Parish Brewing Co. South Coast Session Amber Ale (New) – 6 oz. for $5.50 or 12 oz. for $9.50
- Brewery Ommegang Three Philosophers Belgian Quad (New) – 6 oz. for $5.50 or 12 oz. for $9.50
- Lange Estate Winery Pinot Noir – $7.50
- Symphony in Chocolate Flight: Mozart Chocolate Liqueurs paired with sipping chocolates – $13.50
- Beer Flight – $10.00
Pastoral Palate is located at the Germany pavilion.
- Red Wine-braised Beef Short Rib with parsnip purée, broccolini, baby tomatoes, and aged balsamic – $8.50
- Wild Boar Cassoulet with duck confit, ham hock, and wild boar sausage – $9.25
- Black Forest Cake: Chocolate Mousse with morello cherries and Chantilly cream (New) – $4.75
- 3 Daughters Brewing Rosé Hard Cider – 6 oz. for $5.50 or 12 oz. for $9.50
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Rosé Blonde Ale – 6 oz. for $5.50 or 12 oz. for $9.50
- Frozen Rosé – $7.00
- A Play on Rosé Flight – $11.00
- Marietta Old Vine Rosé – $5.50
Deco Delights is near Port of Entry in World Showplace.
- Dulce Chocolate Mousse with chocolate crémeux and dark chocolate truffle – $5.25
- Decadent Valrhona Chocolate with dark chocolate mousse, chocolate brownie, and cassis mousse – $5.00
- Orange Mousse with Lemon Cake and Raspberry Meringues (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine Item) – $5.00
- 3 Daughters Brewing Strawberry Blonde Nitro -6 oz. for $5.50 or 12 oz. for $9.50
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Vanilla Porter – 6 oz. for $5.50 or 12 oz. for $9.50
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Milk Stout – 6 oz. for $5.50 or 12 oz. for $9.50
- Espresso Martini featuring Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka (New) – $11.50
- Neapolitan Beer Flight – $10.00
Pop Eats! is near Port of Entry in World Showplace.
- Tomato Soup with grilled cheese – $5.75
- Tomato Soup with pimento cheese, bacon, and fried green tomato grilled cheese (New) – $6.50
- Almond Frangipane Cake layered with raspberry jam and Belgian chocolate (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine Item) – $4.75
- Brooklyn Brewery Pulp Art Hazy IPA – 6 oz. for $5.50 or 12 oz. for $9.50
- Bleu Spectrum: Blanc de Bleu Cuveé Mousseux with boba pearls – $10.50
Will you use the full menus with prices to plan your trip to the 2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts? Stay tuned for our review of every dish.
The infamous Figment Popcorn Bucket is returning this year with a new EPCOT40-themed strap.