We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, February 23, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Disney has announced that select Cast Members will be given a special preview of “Happily Ever After” on March 14 ahead of its return on April 3, 2023.
- It appears that the Tomorrowland Light & Power Co. could possibly be reopening on May 1.
- The full menus for the 2023 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival have been released.
- Disney Cast Members added their signatures to a large steel beam that will eventually become part of a building within World Celebration.
- Today, we spotted more character topiaries in place for the 2023 International Flower & Garden Festival, set to kick off next week.
- We spotted the first look at a new Orange Bird Loungefly backpack as part of the 2023 EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival Orange Bird Collection.
- We found 1971 AirPods cases, phone cases, and magnets honoring the opening year of Walt Disney World.
- Orange Bird Munchlings and a new sipper are coming to the 2023 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival.
- The Disney100 Decades Mickey Mouse Steamboat Willie Ear Headband was spotted at Bayview Gifts at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Beginning on April 18, Walt Disney World Annual Passholders will be able to visit the theme parks after 2 p.m. most days without a park pass reservation.
- Starting March 20, guests at Walt Disney World who purchase Genie+ can get free downloads of their on-ride photos as part of the program’s perks.
- The Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando near Disney Springs has officially opened at Walt Disney World.
- “Rogers: The Musical” is coming to the Hyperion Theater at Disney California Adventure as a short, one-act performance for a limited time this summer.
- Signage has been installed for the Earl of Sandwich Tavern table service location at Downtown Disney District.
- After much anticipation, the Disney100 Star Glow Cube has finally arrived at the Disneyland Resort.
- A number of festival marketplaces have been set up at Disney California Adventure, giving the first glance at some of the unique food and beverage options guests can expect at the 2023 DCA Food & Wine Festival.
Hong Kong Disneyland
- Walt Disney Imagineering has taken to social media to share a new animatic of the upcoming Arendelle — World of Frozen land at Hong Kong Disneyland.
Disney Cruise Line
- Today, Disney announced details on Disney Cruise Line’s Newest Castaway Club Tier “Pearl.” Among the offerings is a complimentary dinner at one of their signature adult-exclusive restaurants, Palo.
Entertainment and Media
- Steven Yeun is set to join the cast of Marvel Studio’s upcoming film, “Thunderbolts”.
WDW News Today
Cast Members Offered 50% Starcruiser Discount Instead of Higher Pay, Mirabel Meeting at Disney World
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!