Disney Vacation Club has just announced a Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser member voyage.
Disney Vacation Club members can now save 30% on a special Disney Vacation Club member voyage from August 19 to August 21, 2023. Registration begins on March 21, 2023.
In this immersive 2-night experience, guests will board a launch pod where they will be taken to the Halcyon starcruiser. Each onboard cabin or suite offers an amazing view of outer space. Guests also can interact with crew on the ship, plot secret missions, and much more.
As a special bonus, once your voyage comes to an end, guests will receive a special parting gift to commemorate their time on the Halcyon.
If you’re interested in registering, be sure to do the following:
- Log into your Disney Vacation Club account and select “Reserve Your Spot”
- You’ll be transferred to a virtual waiting room, which will secure your place in line. Do not refresh the page.
- Once it’s your turn, you’ll fill out a registration form to reserve your spot on the Member Voyage.
- Members must be eligible for Membership Extra to take part in this special offer.
- Guests are only allowed a maximum of 3 cabins per membership.
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Member Voyage can only be booked using points or cash. It is not transferable or redeemable for cash and may be modified or withdrawn without prior notice.
- As always, activities, entertainment, and characters are subject to change.
- Reservations are subject to Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser terms and conditions and the Disney Vacation Club Cancellation Policy.
- There is no $95 transaction fee required for this Disney Collection reservation, however, you will receive a call requesting payment within 72 hours of booking.
- Cancellations are valid up to 30 days prior to travel.
Recently, Disney announced that Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser would be cutting down to two voyages per week starting this October. This change came after a month of very low occupancy. The Galactic Starcruiser debuted a year ago in March 2022 and in the beginning, they were consistently filling voyages. Lately, they’ve reached a point where there were only enough guests to fill one dinner service. Because of this, low occupancy voyages were being cancelled and Disney began offering discounts to Disney Vacation Club Members and Cast Members.
The hefty price tag for the Galactic Starcruiser could also be another reason why occupancy has been low. For the three-day, two-night voyage, prices start at $4,809 for two guests for a standard cabin, which has one queen-size bed and two twin-size bunk beds. The price increases with each additional guest. For example, a family of four would be looking at a cost of more than $6,000 for a standard cabin. There are larger suites available at an even higher price point.
Have you ever been on a Galactic Starcruiser voyage? Let us know in the comments below.
On the fence about booking a voyage? Check out our Complete Guide to the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser.
For more coverage and reviews on Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser, click the links below:
- VIDEO: Tom’s Honest Third Review of Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Disney Addresses Reduced Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Voyages, Calendar Released Through End of 2023
- BREAKING: Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Cutting Down to Two ‘Voyages’ Per Week This Fall
For the latest Disney Parks news and info, follow WDW News Today on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.