We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, April 13, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- The iconic Main Street, U.S.A. clock has returned to the park following post-50th Anniversary decor removal.
- Crews are hard at work patching holes in the Splash Mountain rockwork gouged out as the Tiana’s Bayou Adventure transformation continues.
- The Vault Collection decor has finally been removed from the Main Street Cinema.
- The 50th Anniversary medallion photo op is officially gone from World Celebration.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- An exclusive set of Disney’s Animal Kingdom 25th Anniversary pins will be available next week to D23 members.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- New staircases were installed while roofing was removed on the Sago Cay building at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- Following some technical difficulties, Sorcerer-level Annual Passes went on sale today for Disney Vacation Club members.
- The first of Walt Disney World’s digital road signs were activated today near EPCOT and Disney Springs.
- Legal experts came out today to say the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District Board’s new “superior authority” will not be effective against Disney‘s restrictive covenants.
- The Board is now set to meet with legal counsel to formulate their next move.
- A new “Luca”-themed dining room opened at Pizzeria Bella Notte in Fantasyland at Disneyland Paris.
- We sat down recently with former Imagineer Tim Delaney to have a nearly two and a half hour conversation about Discoveryland and the original Jules Verne-inspired Space Mountain at Disneyland Paris.
Entertainment & Media
- Morena Baccarin and Stefan Kapcic are both confirmed to return for the upcoming “Deadpool 3”.
- Official videos were released today on how to play Disney’s new game Lorcana.
- Billy Magnussen has signed on to join the “Lilo and Stitch” live action remake.
- Episodes of “American Idol” filmed at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Hawai’i, will air this week.
The Walt Disney Company
- TIME has named CEO Bob Iger as one of their 100 Most Influential People in 2023.
- Iger also said today he’d be glad to meet with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis over the continued Reedy Creek Improvement District feud.
- Select guests can get up to 30% off on a visit to Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Hawai’i this fall.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!