Disney has announced the list of specialty treats available at Walt Disney World Resort for Halfway to Halloween.
Halfway to Halloween Limited-Time Treats
We’ve got the full list of specialty treats available in the parks for this Halfway to Halloween celebration. Let’s take a closer look at what’s on offer.
Walt Disney World Resort
The following treats will be available at various locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort in Bay Lake, Florida.
Disney Resort Hotels
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Landscape of Flavors and Everything POP Shopping and Dining (Available April 20 through 23))
- The Whoopie Monster: Spiced apple whoopie pie with marshmallow buttercream and caramel
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Contempo Café (Available April 20 through 23)
- Madame Leota Chocolate Cake: Mini Devil’s Food Cake filled with dark chocolate ganache topped with chocolate glaze and marshmallow webs
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Gasparilla Island Grill (Available April 20 through 23)
- Jack O’ Lantern Mickey Cake Pop: Jumbo pumpkin-spiced yellow cake pop enrobed in orange-colored white chocolate
- Bewitching Minnie Cupcake: Chocolate cupcake topped with chocolate cream sandwich cookies for ears, an edible witch hat, and Halloween sprinkles
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Pineapple Lanai (Available April 20 through 23)
- Kakamora DOLE Whip Waffle Bowl: DOLE Whip served in a waffle bowl with Moana-inspired white chocolate and milk chocolate-covered pretzel sticks
Available at Various Disney Resort Hotels (Available April 20 through 23)
- Donald Duck Candy Corn Sipper; available at the following (Available while supplies last.):
- Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Capt. Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Everything POP Shopping and Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Snack Cakes: This hauntingly delicious gourmet treat features a layer of the softest spice cake topped with pumpkin cheesecake and dipped in high-quality dark chocolate (Limit two per person; available while supplies last) (New)
- Gideon’s Trading Card Series: Be on the lookout for free trading cards hidden at the bottom of every medium and large cookie box! You will also get a free Halfway to Halloween Promo Card with purchase for your collection during the event.
- Barnabas Mephistophelittle Merchandise: Don’t forget to check out new merchandise featuring Gideon’s Halfway to Halloween Ambassador, Barnabas Mephistophelittle, including a collector’s pin and temporary tattoo! (New)
Marketplace Snacks (Available April 20 through 23)
- Jack Skellington Bubble Waffle Sundae: Chocolate soft-serve, marshmallow fluff, hot fudge, orange sprinkles, chocolate shavings, chocolate pocky sticks, and a chocolate Jack Skellington garnish
B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co.
- Donald Duck Candy Corn Sipper (Available while supplies last.)
Magic Kingdom Park
Columbia Harbour House (Mobile order available)
- Happy Haunts Milk Shake: Blackberry milkshake topped with a purple chocolate-glazed doughnut covered with black sprinkles
Will you be trying one of each in preparation for the Halloween season? We’d love to see your opinions in the comments below.