We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, May 19, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Two people were banned from Walt Disney World after a fight broke out in front of the Main Street, U.S.A. Train Station.
- Only two 50th anniversary decorations remain on Cinderella Castle.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- New paneling was installed on the Sago Cay stairwell as ongoing renovation and construction continues at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
- A new chocolate-dunked churro ear headband debuted at Walt Disney World.
- A new cream & gold Spirit Jersey was also spotted.
- A new “Finding Nemo” 20th anniversary Dooney & Bourke Collection will make a splash at Walt Disney World on Monday.
- TheYoda Legacy lightsaber hilt set is now available on shopDisney.
Other Walt Disney World News
- The Disney Pride 2023 Collection is at the Disneyland Resort, with new Spirit Jerseys, ears, pins, and more.
- A reopening date was announced for Peter Pan’s Flight at Disneyland.
- New concept art is available for a Steamboat Willie Splash Pad coming to The Villas at Disneyland Hotel.
- More of the Adventureland Treehouse is revealing itself as more scaffolding comes down at Disneyland.
Tokyo Disney Resort
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Closing Forever, Tom Reacts (News Today)
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!