Tokyo Disney Resort will debut custodial art photo ops in two locations beginning on Thursday, June 8, 2023.
Tokyo Disney Resort Custodial Art Photo Ops
Custodians at Disney Parks around the world are known for using their brooms to draw Disney characters on the pavement. For the photo ops, guests hold their own small broom. Simple Mickey and Minnie heads are added to the photo on the pavement in front of guests, making it look like they drew the mice with their brooms and water.
The photo ops will be available in World Bazaar at Tokyo Disneyland near Eastside Café, and Mediterranean Harbor near the Venetian Gondolas at Tokyo DisneySea.
Guests can view exact locations for the custodial art photo ops in the Tokyo Disney Resort app.
Tokyo Disney Resort Custodian Vacation Package
The custodial art photo ops aren’t the only way to celebrate Disney custodians. Tokyo Disney Resort announced that this summer, young guests can get some elbow grease under their belt with a new summer-only Vacation Package that lets them become custodial Cast Members for the day.
The Vacation Package is on sale as a two-day, one-night package including a special 60-minute experience for kids aged 4 to 12 on the second day. New Cast Member kiddos will change into child-sized custodian costumes at Tokyo Disneyland and learn how to keep the park clean and take care of guests. Real custodial Cast Members will teach children the pillars of the Disney experience and the best ways to keep the park clean through sweeping and other custodial Cast duties.
The package also includes one night at the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel, two line skip tickets per park for select attractions, viewing for “Believe! Sea of Dreams” or “Big Band Beat: A Special Treat” at Tokyo DisneySea, and breakfast at the Sherwood Garden Restaurant within the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel.
This plan is only available Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays between July 7 and August 30, 2023.
Prices per guest vary from ¥73700 ($545.65) to ¥142100 ($1052.06), and are available through the Tokyo Disney Resort Reservations website.
More Tokyo Disney Resort News
Tokyo Disney Resort is in the midst of its 40th anniversary celebration, honoring the resort’s opening on April 15, 1983. Read some recent news from the resort:
- Tokyo Disney Resort Finally Allows Hugging Characters, Last Disney Parks on Earth to Resume
- NEW Tokyo Disney Resort 40th Anniversary Merchandise Celebrates Giant Mickey Hot Air Balloon, Mickey Mouse Revue, StormRider, Skyway, and More Extinct Attractions
- Tokyo Disneyland Breaks Ground on Completely New Space Mountain
- Toshio Kagami Retiring as Oriental Land Co. CEO, Yumiko Takano Taking Over
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: ‘Club Mouse Beat’ Gets a Special 40th Anniversary End Sequence at Tokyo Disneyland
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Tour a Standard Superior Alcove Room with Park View at Tokyo Disneyland Hotel