We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, June 10, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- A potential standby queue has been set up outside Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The Disney Visa Cardmember greeting with Darth Vader is back at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We found a new “Elemental” photo op on the walls of the park as well.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Blue tarps have been added to many of the window openings in the new Disney Vacation Club tower under construction at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Construction has begun on the area near Trattoria al Forno while work continues on The Cake Bake Shop at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn.
- Two new Arribas Brothers items — a Disney100 ornament and a Mickey Mouse paperweight — are now available at the Magic Kingdom.
- We also spotted a slew of “Elemental” merchandise as the film nears release.
- There’s also a pair of Disney100 Havianas flip-flops now available.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Nazis and other white supremacist groups gathered today waving swastika and DeSantis 2024 flags to protest outside the Walt Disney World entrance,
- Some new Empire-themed merchandise featuring Stormtroopers, Darth Vader, and the misspelled “Black Spire Ouitpost” is now available at Disneyland.
- We also found new ear headbands themed to Disney100 and “Elemental” at the park today.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!