We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, June 22, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Almost all 2023 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival merchandise is now 30% off.
- A new shimmering silver EPCOT Starbucks tumbler is now available.
- Fireworks testing will take place at EPCOT tomorrow after the park closes to the public.
- More scaffolding has gone up in the Canada Pavilion amid multiple ongoing EPCOT construction projects in Morocco, World Celebration, and beyond.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- A Walt Disney World Cast Member and service dog named Pluto saved a guest in the middle of a medical emergency at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- A new shimmering green Disney’s Animal Kingdom Starbucks tumbler is now available.
- Construction walls are up near Harambe Market in Africa.
- The 2023 Flavors of Florida Culinary Series featuring Wine Bar George, Gideon’s Bakehouse, and more has been announced.
- New discounts are available on a Haunted Mansion chess set, Guardians of the Galaxy relics, deluxe figurines, and more at Disney Springs.
- The Cilantro Urban Eatery Food Truck is returning for daily operation at Disney Springs.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Is Sebastian’s Bistro the best dining value at Walt Disney World? We asked, and we found out.
- Trattoria al Forno and the nearby pizza window have reopened after an exterior refurbishment at Disney’s BoardWalk.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Indiana Jones is set to make a limited time appearance at Disneyland.
- Disney has announces more details and shared more concept art regarding San Fransokyo dining and shopping options coming in mid-July to Disney California Adventure.
- There’s a new collection of Disney100 merchandise featuring animated musical characters on Main Street, U.S.A.
Hong Kong Disneyland
- New concept art was released for the “Frozen” land coming soon to Hong Kong Disneyland, with new images inside the Kingdom of Arendelle.
WDW News Today
- Tonight on WDW News Tonight, we celebrated the 60th anniversary of Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room, discussed tiki drink mixology, & ranked every bird.
Rogers: The Musical VIP Experience, Virtual Queue, and Merchandise (Disneyland News Today)
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!