We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, June 8, 2023.
Walt Disney World
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- A new Indiana Jones-inspired Den of Destiny temporary beverage outlet is opening at the park this month.
- The creator of “The Muppets Mayhem” took to Twitter today to say he originally pitched an overlay of Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster as part of his show pitch.
- The water taxi service has been suspended all day due to low water levels in the canals around Disney Springs.
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- Some holiday treats will return to Walt Disney World for the Halfway to the Holidays celebrations next week.
- Disney Parks also teased possible holiday reveals coming next week.
- At their next meeting, the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District Board plans to introduce rules around whistleblowers.
- Guests can munch on a gingerbread cookie or sip an eggnog slush for Halfway to the Holidays next week.
- Disneyland shared a special look at the free-roaming Groot animatronic figure during its playtests this week.
- We now know when Alice in Wonderland will return from its refurbishment in late July.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- A slew of new merchandise themed to the new “DIsney Harmony in Color” parade is coming in July to Tokyo Disneyland.
- Dates have been announced for the opening of “Together: A Pixar Musical Adventure” at Walt Disney Studios.
- We also got a behind the scenes look at the upcoming show.
- There will also be plenty of new Worlds of Pixar merchandise and food to celebrate the new show.
- Meanwhile the park will create several new lines of attraction-themed merchandise. First in line is Phantom Manor.
- Followed by Pirates of the Caribbean.
- And we also got a look at “it’s a small world” too.
Hong Kong Disneyland
- Hong Kong Disneyland will operate 7 days a week during the summer and 6 days a week during autumn.
Disney Cruise Line
- Some familiar holiday souvenirs will be available on Disney Cruise Line sailings as part of the Halfway to the Holidays celebration.
Entertainment & Media
- Walt Disney Pictures President Sean Bailey sees “The Lion King” as the possible opening salvo to a new “Star Wars”-like epic saga.
WDW News Today
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Legend Passes Away; Disney Limiting Early Entry Benefit at Some Hotels – NewsToday 6/5
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!