We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, August 30, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- A mural is being painted on the side of the barn in the queue as progress continues on Tiana’s Bayou Adventure
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- The Cake Bake Shop by Gwendolyn Rogers will not open at Disney’s BoardWalk this year as Disney originally announced in August 2022
Other Walt Disney World News
- A tornado watch went into effect in Orange County, Florida (home to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando Resort) as Hurricane Idalia made landfall as a Category 3 hurricane
- runDisney has updated its costuming guidelines for future races to make a few extra restrictions for guest safety
- Guests are now able to book ticketless packages with Dining Plans for Walt Disney World vacations that begin on January 9, 2024 or later
- Looking for Hard-to-Get Holiday Reservations at Walt Disney World? Try Renting DVC Points (sponsored content)
- New theming became visible at San Fransokyo Square ahead of the land’s official opening on August 31
- Magic Key holders will be able to collect four new Haunted Mansion trading cards featuring iconic characters from the ride and the Cast Members who brought them to life
- The future Baymax & Hiro Meet and Greet Location debuted at San Fransokyo Square
- We tried a number of new Halloween-centric foods at Disneyland Resort, including the Spicy Chicken & Fries at Flo’s V8 Cafe and the Maleficent Churro with Green Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce found at two locations throughout Disneyland
Entertainment and Media
WDW News Today
Aunt Cass Cafe Food Review
Learn to Play Star Wars Unlimited!
More Magic!? Reviewing the Second Batch of Classic Animated Shorts from Disney’s 100th Anniversary!
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!