We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, September 26, 2023.
Walt Disney World
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Walt Disney World has filed a permit for the construction of the 350 new Disney Vacation Club cabins that will replace current cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
- Guests who make reservations by December 15, 2023, could qualify for up to 25% off their Walt Disney World Resort Hotel stay in early 2024 with a new early booking discount.
- A new Florida Resident discount has been announced for Walt Disney World Resort Hotel stays in early 2024.
- Walt Disney World vacations can be expensive, but here’s how you can score a stay at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort for a great deal. (Sponsored)
- Another item in the 1990s Disney100 Decades collection has arrived at Walt Disney World — a limited edition MagicBand+ themed to “A Bug’s Life.”
- Three new Disney trading pins, a bandana, and a ball cap inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean are now available for purchase in Magic Kingdom.
Other Walt Disney World News
- During a meeting on Wednesday, September 27, the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District (CFTOD) Board of Supervisors will discuss and likely approve their new employee and retiree benefits stipend policy, which will officially replace the Walt Disney World Annual Pass program and other benefits.
- The fourth Magic Key-exclusive Haunted Mansion trading card is now available. This series of cards honors Cast Members and the Haunted Mansion characters they brought to life.
- A new offer is available to Disney Visa Cardmembers looking to stay at Disneyland Resort hotels in late fall 2023.
- Racers, start your engines! A new Cars Land Spirit Jersey is now available for purchase at Disneyland Resort.
- While on a recent visit to Disneyland Park, we spotted a handful of new pins available for purchase, celebrating “Cool Runnings,” Halloween, and more.
- Space Mountain closed for refurbishment at Disneyland Park on September 18. Today, September 26, we noticed that scrim and scaffolding have gone up at the attraction.
- Fantasy Faire at Disneyland has been undergoing refurbishment since early August, although the Royal Theatre and Royal Hall remained open. It seems the refurbishment work is now complete.
- Many guests visit the Disney Parks around the world for different reasons. There’s something for everyone to enjoy, be it entertainment, attractions, or… trees? At least, that’s the case now at Disneyland Paris, which is listing park trees as attractions on the resort’s official app.
Entertainment and Media
- Promotional materials released by Ravensburger have provided a first look at more Disney Lorcana: Rise of the Floodborn cards and artwork.
- After reaching a tentative agreement with the Alliance of Motion Pictures and Television Producers (AMPTP), the Writers Guild of America (WGA) has announced an end to their nearly five-month-long strike, as well as released terms of their tentative agreement.
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!