The Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza is back at Pinocchio Village Haus in Magic Kingdom for the first time in five years. Does it hold up as a good quick-service meal option, or should you skip it? Read on for our review.
Pinocchio Village Haus
Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza – $12.79
flatbread topped with grilled chicken, mozzarella, ranch, buffalo sauce, and crumbled ranch-flavored tortilla chips
We haven’t seen the Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza at Pinocchio Village Haus in Fantasyland since 2018.
You can immediately smell the spice of the sauce as soon as the serving tray reaches your hands.
At first, we were a little turned off by the presentation, mostly because of the chips, as it’s not something you usually find on a pizza. However, the look did grow on us after seeing some of the other traditional flatbreads on the menu. This is definitely the most interesting option available.
As far as taste, this Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza is an elevated choice for a quick service meal in Magic Kingdom and dare we say… good? The first flavor we noticed was mozzarella and ranch, which is a fabulous combination with the bread.
The bread itself is soft with just enough crisp, but is more on the chewy side. The chicken is nothing special, but wasn’t overly dry or chewy. The ranch chips, despite being an interesting addition, were sparse, and we wish there had been more added — though it’s possible you could ask a Cast Member for extra. The chips did add a nice extra crunch to the soft bread.
The buffalo sauce reminds us of McDonald’s buffalo sauce, and it’s just spicy enough to get the punch without clearing out your sinuses.
Let’s be honest: keep your expectations low, and you won’t be disappointed. It’s still a quick-service pizza in a theme park.
Who Would Like
- Anyone who likes anything buffalo chicken-related would probably appreciate this flatbread.
- Anyone looking for substantial meals without the weight of a heavier dish.
- Anyone wanting a little kick of spice in Magic Kingdom, as the options there are slim.
Who Would Dislike
- Anyone who’s a picky eater should probably stay away, as it’s a bit more adventurous than a typical flatbread.
- The texture of the chips may throw some folks off if they’re not expecting it.
- Anyone who doesn’t like spice, as there is a kick to this flatbread. You might be able to ask for the buffalo sauce on the side.
Would you try this flatbread pizza? What’s your go-to Magic Kingdom quick service meal? Share your thoughts with us in the comments.