We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, November 28, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Dopey may need to work on his dancing skills, as a new video shared on social media reveals that the dancing figure has ripped off Snow White’s arm in the last scene of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
- Tickets are currently available for two Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party dates, after one of them had previously sold out.
- Guests riding the Walt Disney World Railroad or Liberty Square Riverboat at Magic Kingdom get a view of a Native American village along the Rivers of America.
- More plants have been added to Tiana’s Bayou Adventure at Magic Kingdom.
- Disney announced on Tuesday that the new World Celebration Gardens and Dreamers Point featuring the Walt the Dreamer statue will open at EPCOT on December 5.
- It has been revealed that the Walt the Dreamer statue will be stationed on a bench with a concrete backdrop, with Spaceship Earth mostly obscured.
- Dooney & Bourke and Disney have teamed up on a new “Frozen” 10th anniversary collection.
- The new “Wish”-inspired Valentino popcorn bucket has arrived at Walt Disney World.
- If Kilimanjaro Safaris is your favorite Disney’s Animal Kingdom attraction, then you’ll love these two new Kilimanjaro Safaris magnets.
- A new “Avatar: The Way of Water” Loungefly crossbody purse and Corkcicle tumbler are now available in Windtraders, the gift shop on Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- A new ear headband and throw blanket that show Mickey & Friends enjoying Magic Kingdom are available at Walt Disney World.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Annual Passholders at Walt Disney World were emailed by Disney Destinations, notifying them of a technical issue with the company’s third-party payment vendor. The issue caused a delay in the processing of payments for Annual Passholders who participate in the monthly payment program.
- The full text of the bill to repeal Governor Ron DeSantis’ takeover of the former Reedy Creek Improvement District has been revealed.
- Magic Key holders at Disneyland Resort received an email notifying them of technical issues with their third-party payment vendor. The issues caused a delay in processing preauthorized monthly payments made by Magic Key Holders.
- The stage for the Disneyland Candlelight Processional is being set in front of the Disneyland Railroad Main Street Station.
- Disneyland Resort is again offering discounted multi-day tickets to Southern California residents for the first half of 2024.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- If you’re visiting Tokyo Disneyland and want to take home a little bit of the magic, these Tomica buses from the Disney Vehicle Factory collection will let you make your own souvenir.
Hong Kong Disneyland
- The highly-anticipated World of Frozen is now open at Hong Kong Disneyland. Since not everyone can make the trip to the new “Frozen”-themed land, we’re bringing you along for a tour.
The Walt Disney Company
- Multiple accounts associated with The Walt Disney Company have returned to posting X, formerly Twitter, after the company’s 10-day break from the platform.
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!