We sampled the new Ornament Mousse at The Trolley Car Cafe, available exclusively at Disney Jollywood Nights. Is it worth a stop, or should you skip it? Read on for our review.
Ornament Mousse – $5.29
Dark chocolate-cherry mousse
The Ornament Mousse is another very cute and Instagrammable dessert offering at Disney Jollywood Nights. This treat is shaped like the top half of a Christmas ornament. The mousse itself is covered with a gorgeous, shiny red mirror glaze, and the top features chocolate molded to resemble the top of an ornament with a hanger.
The mousse is very rich and creamy, and tastes of a nice cocoa-y dark chocolate. The cherry-flavored biscuit below the mousse adds a nice bit of crunch to complement the dessert’s overall creamy texture.
Are you hoping to enjoy one of these photo-worthy Ornament Mousse desserts for yourself? Let us know in the comments.
Check out our other reviews from Disney Jollywood Nights:
- REVIEW: Trying All the Light Bites From Jazzy Holidays at The Hollywood Brown Derby During First Ever Disney Jollywood Nights
- REVIEW: Meatball and Polenta, Exlclusive Flatbreads, and Tiramisu Puff Arrive at PizzeRizzo for Disney Jollywood Nights
- REVIEW: Spicy Korean Chicken, Brisket Reuben, & S’Mores Funnel Cakes Provide Range of Flavors on Disney Jollywood Nights Exclusive Menu at Epic Eats
- REVIEW: Christmas Gertie Cookie & Ice Cream at First Ever Jollywood Nights Event in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- REVIEW: Cocktails at the Tower of Terror Bar for Disney Jollywood Nights — Twilight Soirée at the Tip Top Club
- REVIEW: Christmas Tree Cookie Stack, Sandy Claws Hot Cocoa, & More for Disney Jollywood Nights at Dockside Diner
- REVIEW: Holiday Turkey Popovers and More Bring Festive Flavors to Fairfax Fare at Disney Jollywood Nights
- REVIEW: We Tried Everything on the Menu at ABC Commissary for Disney Jollywood Nights