We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, December 3, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- A new staircase and accompanying railing have been installed in the queue area of the under-construction Tiana’s Bayou Adventure at Magic Kingdom. The flume area of the ride has also been uncovered following some landscaping in the loop area.
- EPCOT takes one more step toward its ever-changing future as the lighting around World Celebration is synchronized with the Spaceship Earth spectacle of light shows.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The small building on Grand Avenue has received some theming, better matching it to the area. The paneling we saw getting installed about a month ago is now covered in a brick wall facade, making the new structure match the Grand Avenue design.
- A new store layout map at World of Disney stands in the entrances of the shop to help guests find their way around the world’s largest Disney character store.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Though the hotel’s Victorian façade is no longer the maze of scaffolding that it was over the summer, exterior refurbishment work remains ongoing at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
- We are our own origin story, and this new “Wish” merchandise can help remind us to keep on wishing.
- Additional items from Dooney & Bourke’s new “Frozen” 10th-anniversary collection have arrived at Walt Disney World Resort, as we recently found the line’s crossbody bag and backpack at Uptown Jewelers in Magic Kingdom.
- After just a few months, the Indiana Jones pinball machine that reappeared in Adventureland at Disneyland Park following a multiple-year absence has again been removed.
- Asha from Disney’s newest animated movie, “Wish,” is meeting guests in her own little corner of the Kingdom of Rosas, conveniently located outside the Royal Hall in Fantasyland at Disneyland Park.
- Disney has shared another look at the rooms that guests will have the opportunity to stay in when Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel completes its transformation into Pixar Place Hotel on January 30, 2024.
WDW News Today
Small World Streaker, Hatbox Ghost Materializes, and a Closer Look Inside Zootopia Land
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!