We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, January 10, 2024.
Walt Disney World
- An elderly man and his wife, both in their late 70s, are facing criminal charges after assaulting a woman over a parade spot in Magic Kingdom.
- The new staircase entrance to the Frontierland Railroad Station has opened to guests in Magic Kingdom, as construction on Tiana’s Bayou Adventure continues.
- One popular Disney Springs spot will not be accepting dining plan credits: Gideon’s Bakehouse.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Have you ever been curious about Disney’s Right of First Refusal when it comes to the Disney Vacation Club market? We’ve got the details about the trends we’re seeing. (Sponsored)
- A new Fig-clair Figment Disney Munchlings plush is coming to the 2024 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts.
- A new black and gold ear headband featuring Cinderella Castle is now available at Walt Disney World.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Florida House of Representatives Speaker Paul Renner says that he will not consider any changes to the former Reedy Creek Improvement District this year.
- Tortilla Jo’s in Downtown Disney District has announced its closing date.
- Construction walls have gone up around the Haunted Mansion queue ahead of its expanded grounds refurbishment.
- A new Disneyland Park Starbucks Discovery Series mug features familiar faces like Mr. Toad, Peg-Leg Pete, and more.
- After going back on sale today, three of the four tiers of Magic Key passes are now sold out for Disneyland Resort.
The Walt Disney Company
- Ticket sale dates have been announced for the 2024 D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event.
- Disney also announced a new D23 event is coming to Brazil this year.
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!