We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, January 19, 2024.
Walt Disney World
- Work continues on CommuniCore Hall and Plaza at EPCOT, as well as the former shortcut from the park entrance to The Seas Pavilion. We recently visited the park to get the latest construction updates.
- Construction walls have come down around the United Kingdom Pavilion restrooms, and have been replaced with temporary rolling planters.
- The attraction sign for Mission: SPACE has been removed from its planter in World Discovery, as construction around the exterior of the ride continues.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Progress is being made on the future Grand Avenue Coke Kiosk at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, with new lighting being added to its exterior.
- Even more Walt Disney World Park Icons merchandise has arrived at the resort, including a Loungefly mini backpack, a button-down shirt, and a “toothpick holder.”
- A new orange-scented Loungefly ear headband is ready to add some zest to your look at Disney’s Old Key West Resort.
- A Lunar New Year merchandise collection featuring Spirit Jerseys, a Mickey Mouse plush, and more is now available at Walt Disney World.
- A new ringer T-shirt featuring mural art from San Fransokyo Square is now available at Disney California Adventure.
- Construction has begun in the Haunted Mansion queue at Disneyland Park in preparation for the attraction’s grounds expansion.
- A new floral Minnie ear headband has arrived at Disneyland Resort, ready to bloom for spring.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- For a limited time, guests visiting Tokyo DisneySea will be able to experience two alternate versions of Tower of Terror that offer amped-up scares.
Entertainment and Media
- During the Xbox Developer Direct this week, fans finally got a gameplay reveal for the upcoming “Indiana Jones and the Great Circle,” which releases sometime this year.
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!