We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, January 30, 2024.
Walt Disney World
- The shadow effect of the Seven Dwarfs marching up the lift hill of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom has been updated.
- Disneyland Resort has announced that Bing Bong from “Inside Out” will meet guests exclusively at Pixar Place Hotel.
- As part of the opening of Pixar Place Hotel, the new lobby was revealed, which includes a giant Luxo Jr. statue.
- With the transformation of Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel into Pixar Place Hotel complete, a new collection of hotel merchandise is now available.
- While visiting Pixar Place Hotel, guests will be able to see Joe Gardner from “Soul” playing piano.
- Despite not opening until March, we have the full menu (with prices) for the Small Bytes rooftop bar at Pixar Place Hotel.
- Two 2-Bedroom Signature Suites themed to “Coco” and “The Incredibles” will open later this year at Pixar Place Hotel.
- There are new grand opening medallions and pressed pennies available at Pixar Place Hotel.
- We were able to get a first look at the Creators Club concierge lounge at Pixar Place Hotel, which is filled with Disney Parks artifacts from around the world.
- Disneyland Resort held a special opening ceremony for Pixar Place Hotel, with Ken Potrock, Pete Docter, and many Pixar friends in attendance.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- A new nighttime spectacular featuring Marvel characters is coming to Tokyo Disneyland later this year.
- Tokyo Disney Resort has released its full events calendar for 2024, including dates for Disney Halloween and Disney Christmas.
Entertainment and Media
- Trian Management’s Nelson Peltz thinks that The Walt Disney Company could make its streaming business profitable by bundling ESPN+ with Netflix.
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!