Belgium was introduced to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival back in 2010. This year, the 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival runs from August 30 – November 12, 2018.
Menu for the Belgium Marketplace at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Beer-Braised Beef with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes – $5.25
- Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream (V) – $4.00
- Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream (V) – $4.00
- Leffe Blonde Belgian Pale Ale (Flight) (6.6% abv) – $4.25
- St. Bernardus Witbier (Flight) (5.5% abv) – $4.25
- St. Bernardus Abt 12 (Flight) (10% abv) – $5.00
- Stella Artois Cidre (4.5% abv) – $4.25
- Chilled Coffee featuring Godiva Chocolate Liqueur (30 proof, $30/750ml bottle) – $10.00
- Beer Flight – $9.00
Photos of Menu Items from the Belgium Marketplace at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Beer-Braised Beef with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes – $5.25
Previously the beer-braised beef was found on a waffle as well. A few years ago they decided it looked more attractive on mashed potatoes, and we agree. It’s also a lot easier to eat! The beef is ultra tender and falls apart with a fork, there’s plenty of gravy and mashed potatoes to help soak each other up. It’s an absolutely fantastic dish, albeit not looking the most photogenic. We recommend checking it out. Actually, we’re going to recommend everything here at Belgium. Check out the other items below!
Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream (V) – $4.00
The chefs here are making waffles fresh to order making the price tag immediately worth it. There’s two varieties, here we have the chocolate ganache. The chocolate is ultra-rich and turns the waffle and whipped cream into a sweet wonderland.
Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream (V) – $4.00
And this one is the berry compote version. There’s a much more prevalent topping on this waffle compared to the drizzle of chocolate. Both are really sweet and tasty, it comes down to personal preference. At four dollars a piece you really can’t go wrong with the freshly prepared waffles.
Beer Flight – $9.00
Left to right: Leffe Blonde Belgian Pale Ale, St Bernardus Witbeir, St Bernadus Abt 12. This flight is *only* $9, the same cost as every other beer flight at the festival, but the alcohol content of these beers is far higher than the others. Especially that Abt 12 coming in at 10%. These beers are all rich, heavy, and tasty in their own right. St Bernardus is relatively difficult to find on draft so being able to get not just one two two of their beers from a draft is exciting. Don’t miss this flight.
Location of the Belgium Marketplace Booth at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
The Belgium Marketplace Booth is located on World Showcase Promenade between the Morocco and France pavilions.
- REVIEW: Belgium at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2018
- All of our 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival coverage is available from our landing page at https://wdwnt.wine!
- Previous coverage:
- VIDEO: Food & Wine Review, The Price is Right Force Friday Edition and More on WDW News Tonight
- TONIGHT on WDW News Tonight (9/21/16) – Food & Wine 2016 Review, Goodbye Stitch, & The Price is Right
- All-New WDW News Today: The Radio Show Tonight (10/01/15) Food and Wine Review ETC.
- Full Epcot Food & Wine Festival Review and We Play The Price is Right, Tonight (9/25/14) on WDWNT: The Radio Show