On the heels of the successful rollout at many other restaurants, Walt Disney World will expand the Mobile Order program through the MyDisneyExperience app to several previously unannounced establishments later this year.
Here are the restaurants now adding the service later this year:
- Lunching Pad at the Magic Kingdom
- Aloha Isle at the Magic Kingdom
- Rosie’s All-American Cafe at Hollywood Studios
- Fairfax Fare at Hollywood Studios
- Catalina Eddie’s at Hollywood Studios
- Sunshine Seasons at Epcot
No exact date for these additions has been given as of yet.
The mobile ordering program allows guests to order at Disney counter service restaurants from their mobile devices and then pick-up the order when they are ready to eat. Check out our comprehensive review of the service to see how it works.