Be Our Guest Restaurant in Magic Kingdom is beginning their prix fixe menu tonight. For $55 per adult, and $35 per child, guests can enjoy a three-course meal featuring French-inspired dishes.
Below is a breakdown of the new menu for your viewing pleasure.
- Escargot – Herb-Garlic Butter and Toasted Gremolata
- Frech Onion Soup – Toasted Cruton, Gruyére, Provolone
- Maine Lobster Bisque – Créme Fraîche and Poached Lobster
- Charred Octopus – Citrus-laced Fingerling Potatoes, Pickled Hearts of Plum, and Red Pepper Coulis served Cold
- Mixed Field Greens – Sunflower Seed Brittle, Heirloom Tomatoes, House Farm Cheese with a Citrus Vinaigrette
- Assorted Meats and Artisnal Cheese Selection – Chicken Liver Paté, Shaved Serrano Ham, Chorizo Sausage, Pleasant Ridge Cheddar, Truffle Tremor, and Stilton Blue with Seasonal Garnishes
- Center-Cut Filet Mignon – Robuchon Yukon Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, and Cipollini Marmalade, with Red Wine Glaze
- Smoked Ricotta and Corn Tortellini – Roasted Corn and Peppadew Relish, Rainbow Cauliflower, and Asparagus with Corn-infused Nage
- Spice-Dusted Lamb Chops – Roasted Salsify, Baby Zucchini, Charred Tomatoes, and Royal Trumpet Mushrooms with a Lamb Demi
- Poulet Rouge Chicken – Faro Wheat Risotto, Seasonal Vegetables, Crisp Pancetta, and Garlic Butter Sauce
- Saffron-Infused Seafood Bouillabaisse – Seasonal Fish, Maine Lobster, Shrimp, Confit Potatoes, and Baby Fennel
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin – Crispy Berkshire Pork Belly, Caramelized Cipollini, Roasted Asparagus, Brussel Sprouts, Cauliflower Purée, and sprinkled with Bacon Dust
- Almond Macaron – with Lemon Jam and Raspberries
- White Chocolate “Chip” Cup – with Grey Stuff and Crisp Pearls
- Dark Chocolate Truffle – filled with Dark Chocolate, Grand Mariner Ganache
The prix fixe kids menu (available for those ages 3-9) is as follows.
- Iceberg Wedge Salad – Curled Carrots, Baby Tomatoes, and Fat-free Ranch Dressing
- Fruit and Cheese Plate – Seasonal Fruit, Cheddar, and Crostinis
- Pan-Seared Chicken Breast – Served with Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin – Served with Steamed Green Beans and Sweet Potato Wedges
- Seared Shrimp Skewer – Served with Wild Rice and Sautéed Zucchini
- House-Made Macaroni & Cheese – Rotini Pasta, and Black Diamonds Cheddar with Toasted Breadcrumb Topping
- Seasonal Fruit – Served with Freshly Made Yogurt Dip
- Dessert Trio – Almond Macaron, White Chocolate “Chip” Cup with Grey Stuff, and Chocolate Truffle
Tax and gratuity are not included in the fixed price, and Be Our Guest will require two table-service credits for those on the Disney Dining Plan.
We have a dinner reservation tonight and will of course be bringing you a comprehensive review of the new menu, so please stay tuned.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!