If you’ve been looking for a way to have preferred seating for Rivers of Light at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and aren’t interested in the dessert party, a new offering that was just announced may appeal to you. With the Disney’s Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler, you can try food and beverages around the park, while also catching Rivers of Light in a preferred seat.
The Tasting Sampler is $30 per guest and includes a $35 digital value card that you can redeem for select tasting-sized food and drinks at over 40 kiosks and carts throughout the park.
These options include:
- Africa: Chicken curry bowl, Dole Whip float, and craft beer selections
- Discovery Island: Meatball with polenta, mac & cheese with pulled pork or shrimp, house-smoked pastrami slider, and apple cider donut holes
- Pandora: Pineapple lumpia, pretzels, and select beverages
- Asia: Tuna bao, Korean beef slider, fried dumplings, margaritas, and a beer flight
- Dinoland U.S.A.: Corn chip pie, Buffalo chicken chips, milkshakes, and a holiday sundae
- Other Locations: Additional carts are available throughout the park
First, you can pick up a map of participating locations at Creature Comforts or Isle of Java. After you’ve indulged, the preferred seating for Rivers of Light will be open for the second showing.
This offering is on sale now for Rivers of Light performances December 22, 2018 through January 2, 2019. You can purchase online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE. Advance purchase is required and will not be available the day of use.