Special “Summer Fun” Rates Now Available at Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels
The seven Disney Springs Resort Area hotels are offering special “Summer Fun” rates, making now a great time to visit Walt Disney World, while the hotel deals are right and the crowds are about as low as they’ll ever be again (see Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge for further details).
The Disney Springs Resort Area hotels are within walking distance to Disney Springs, and offer complimentary shuttle service every 30 minutes to all four theme parks, both water parks, and Disney Springs in the later hours of the day. Extra Magic Hours and the 60 day FastPass+ booking window are included for guests staying at any of the Disney Springs Resort Area hotels.
Guests staying at one of these seven resorts will receive the “Disney Springs Passport” booklet which includes special offers and coupons that can be used throughout Disney Springs at various retail and dining locations.
Here is the breakdown of the “Summer Fun” rates available at each of the seven hotels:
• B Resort & Spa – rates from $89 per room, per night
• Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $84.99 per room, per night
• DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – rates from $113 per suite, per night
• Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $98 per room, per night
• Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $93 per room, per night
• Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area – rates from $89 per room, per night
• Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $80 per room, per night
To book your stay using the “Summer Fun” rates just follow the link here. Availability is limited and blackout dates may apply. Overnight parking and resort service fees are not included in this special rate, and guests are required to provide sufficient proof of eligibility upon check-in.