With price increases across the board at Disneyland, the resort is looking to incentivize its Annual Passholders through the new AP Magic perks program, which gives Passholders free fun swag, exclusive after-hours access to attractions, and more. The program was launched just this week along with the Food & Wine Festival at Disney California Adventure.
Here are some of the perks Annual Passholders can benefit from:
- An extra hour to ride select attractions after the park closes (only on select dates throughout the year)
- Enjoying Disney Character Greetings, shows and sneak peeks during Passholder-only times
- Ability to purchase tickets to special events before the general public
- Food, beverage and merchandise offerings especially for Passholders
- Discounts on dining, shopping and Disneyland Resort hotel stays
- Commemorative surprises, unexpected delights and tons of family fun
AP Magic extras are subject to restrictions, including Annual Passport Terms and Conditions, availability and change or cancellation without notice.
Details on the new AP Magic perks program are available at disneyland.disney.go.com/ap-magic.