We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, September 12, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Our latest photo report highlights new Star Wars pins, mugs, a Belle designer doll, new meet and greets, and more!
- The Figment ear headband from D23 Expo 2022 is now available on shopDisney.
- A new series of Dooney & Bourke “Coco”-themed bags is now available at the Magic Kingdom.
- Some new tumblers themed to The Enchanted Tiki Room, Pizza Planet, and the Vault Collection have all arrived.
- The new limited edition Annual Passholder pin for Halloween is here!
- We tried the returning Loaded Chicken Buffalo Fries and Gravy Fries at Flo’s V8 Cafe for Oogie Boogie Bash.
- New keychains themed to Porgs and Tauntauns are now available in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- The iconic lighted waves have been removed from the roof of Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel.
- A Droid Factory set themed to Obi-Wan Kenobi has landed at Disneyland.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Disney shared a pretty stunning look at the Elsa audio-animatronic coming to the “Frozen” attraction at Fantasy Springs next year.
- For the first time since 2006, Tokyo DisneySea is collaborating with the iconic J-Pop artist MISIA for the theme song of the new spectacular “Believe! Sea of Dreams”.
Entertainment & Media
- Our review of the new “Pinocchio” live-action remake is out… and some things are better left alone.
The Walt Disney Company
- A new casting notice reveals the characters which will be part of this year’s Disney Parks float in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!