We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, October 10, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Our latest photo report takes a look at Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin, plenty of new Ears and Loungefly backpacks, and more!
- The Annual Passholder-exclusive entrance has finally returned to the Magic Kingdom.
- Mysterious new signage is up at the entrances of both EPCOT and the Magic Kingdom.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Just in time for Halloween, we found a new Haunted Mansion-themed display at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
- Is Territory Lounge the best bar at Walt Disney World? We’re trying every single item on the menu!
- The first standard building has reopened from refurbishment at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, so naturally we went to check it out.
- As The Belle Vue Lounge reopens from refurbishment, we found some new and stylish furniture out at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn.
- A new Christmas-themed Dooney and Bourke bag collection has arrived at the Magic Kingdom.
- Additional EPCOT 40th Anniversary merchandise featuring Figment is now available.
- Just in time for winter, new fuzzy apparel has arrived along with Walt Disney World-themed tees.
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- A new “Hercules” Muses dress and t-shirt have both arrived at Disneyland.
- Foolish mortals, a new Haunted Mansion Loungefly backpack and wallpaper-themed shoulder bag have materialized at Disneyland.
- He’s no pipsqueak, a new Remy tumbler and mug themed to Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure are now both at Disneyland as well.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!