We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, November 17, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Menus are now publicly available for the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays!
- The Christmas tree has also gone up today at EPCOT.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Both Disneyland and Walt Disney World are celebrating Life Day this year with a new photo op and a special sampler at Oga’s Cantina in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- If you’re celebrating Life Day aboard the Halcyon, there’s also a special Life Day drink available on the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser.
- The gingerbread display has opened at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, complete with holiday treats for sale to commemorate!
- We found two delightful new ear headbands today — one for EPCOT’s 40th anniversary, and one black polka dot Minnie pair.
- Haunted Mansion fans rejoice — there’s a new Madame Leota lamp available now at Walt Disney World!
- Two new Vault Collection shirts are now available, themed to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and the Haunted Mansion.
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- We have information on all the festive Magic Shots and PhotoPass spots for the holidays around Walt Disney World!
- Disneyland Resort guests now can cancel their dining reservations on the same day with no penalty.
- The Mandalorian and Grogu (better known as Baby Yoda) are headed to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge starting tomorrow!
- First to go in Magic Key passes were the Believe keys, which stopped sales late this morning.
- Next were the Imagine Keys, which sold early in the afternoon.
- Finally, the Inspire Keys were the last to go early this evening.
- We’re chowing down on lots of food today, like the gingerbread mocha funnel cake at Disneyland!
- There’s also a new plant-based pear cobbler available now for a limited time.
- For Life Day, we chowed down on the new Jakkuan corn chile + cheese pie at Kat Saka’s.
- Also in celebration of Life Day, we have a new Spiced Wroshyr Pods dish over at Oga’s Cantina.
- To our chagrin, the pistachio-cherry churro is back again.
Entertainment & Media
- Pixar released the first teaser trailer for “Elemental” today.
The Walt Disney Company
- Disney has patented a new water ride motion simulator system, which could be used for a future “Moana” attraction.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!