We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, November 26, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Located in the picturesque France pavilion is Le Marché de Noël Holiday Kitchen, a marketplace available during the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays.
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company has added a special beverage available only during the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays: the Horchata Cold Brew.
- New white columns have been installed along the outer edges of the future CommuniCore Hall in EPCOT.
- Gideon’s Bakehouse has debuted their December 2022 holiday menu a little early and the Kris Kringle and Krampus cookies have returned.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- A minivan was on fire in Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort parking lot at approximately 7:55 a.m. this morning.
- The holiday decorations at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge deserve some viewing if you get a chance while at Walt Disney World.
- Celebrate the holidays with classic Christmas decorations at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort, where Christmas music can also be heard as you stroll the resort.
- Dooney & Bourke has two new bags inspired by Princess Jasmine available at Walt Disney World as part of the ever-growing Jasmine merch collection.
- Coach has a new collection of sleek black bags available at Walt Disney World.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Two more of the iconic Walt Disney World purple road signs have been replaced, this time on World Drive.
- Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree has been transformed into Mater’s Jingle Jamboree for yet another Christmas in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure.
- The miniature scenes of Storybook Land Canal Boots in Disneyland have been decorated for the holidays.
- The happiest time of the year has come to the happiest place on Earth! The holiday season at Disneyland park has begun, and we’ve compiled a full guide to everything holly, jolly, and more.
- If you’re looking for a new statement piece for your home, then check out this giant wood Disneyland marquee sign, now available for purchase at Disneyland Resort.
- Last year’s “Toy Story” holiday popcorn bucket has returned to Disneyland Resort for the 2022 holiday season.
- Creature Stall in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland is selling two more animal-inspired lightsaber hilt caps. These feature the Kowakian monkey-lizard and Krayt dragon.
- Spin into the holidays on Luigi’s Joy to the Whirl — a holiday overlay of Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters at Cars Land in Disney California Adventure.
- The winter holidays wouldn’t be complete without a few gingerbread treats, and Flo has prepared a special gingerbread shake for visitors to Radiator Springs in Disney California Adventure.
WDW News Today
There’s still time to tune in to WDWNT’s 50-Hour Marathon benefiting Toys for Tots! You can contribute here or check out the items up for auction here. All proceeds go to Toys for Tots, a non-profit that provides gifts to less fortunate children during the holiday season.
WDWNT’s Annual 50 Hour Marathon Show to Benefit Toys for Tots
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!