We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, December 11, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Good morning from Magic Kingdom! We’re hanging out around the park today making the rounds so let’s get started with our photo report!
- While visiting EPCOT today, we spotted new directional signage for guests wishing to use the EPCOT monorail loop!
- Yesterday, we spotted the first 2023 merchandise to arrive at Walt Disney World and now much more is starting to roll in!
Other Walt Disney World News
- The official Twitter page for Orlando International Airport (MCO) shared an update this morning preparing passengers for temporary flight disruptions due to late delivery of jet fuel.
- We headed down to the Disneyland Resort to check in on all the happenings at the Happiest Place on Earth and we want you to come along for the ride. So join us for this most recent photo report from both parks.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Sivako from Tokyo DisneySea! To promote the upcoming “Avatar: The Way of Water,” Yucatan Base Camp Grill is serving up two new Pandora-themed treats for a limited time only.
The Walt Disney Company
- Jessi Blakely, the Vice President of Tavistock Development Company, indicated that Disney’s plans for the Lake Nona campus are still moving forward.
- Former Walt Disney Imagineer Jim Shull shared the concert art for Disney Wharf, a project designed to be build in Sydney Harbor, Australia that was never fully realized.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!