We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, December 22, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- After being closed for over four years due to the construction of TRON Lightcycle / Run, the Walt Disney World Railroad will finally reopen at Magic Kingdom during “this holiday season.”
- Cast Member previews for the seemingly imminent reopening of the Walt Disney World Railroad have begun at Magic Kingdom.
- Disney has shared a first look at the Walt Disney World Railroad, which is reopening soon. The video shows the train passing through the TRON tunnel.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Carousel Coffee is a new dining venue coming to Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, and the full menu is now available to preview.
- A colorful new “Mexico Minnie Cantina” collection has arrived at the Mexico pavilion in World Showcase.
- New peach embroidered ear headbands bring a touch of spring to the Emporium in Magic Kingdom.
- A limited-release Captain Carter’s Vibranium Shield replica is the latest Marvel Hero Relic to land in Keystone Clothiers at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Unique Disney ‘100 Years of Wonder’ and ’50s Retro Disneyland merchandise are expected to drop in February 2023 at Tokyo Disney Resort.
Entertainment and Media
- Disney has revealed a new ‘Dragon Fire’ game card for the upcoming Disney Lorcana game, inspired by Maleficient.
WDW News Today
Radiator Springs Racers Closing for Refurbishment, Haunted Mansion Holiday Extended – Disneyland News Today 12/22
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!