Disney has installed their new interactive smart television systems in the rooms of Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort.
These TV systems have been slowly introduced into Walt Disney World Resort hotel rooms over the past few years. They have a more personalized and easy-to-use experience that welcomes guests to the room, offers access to complimentary content, connects to streaming content, and more.
Additional work may be done in the coming weeks to support the new TV system at Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort.
Interactive TVs are also available at the following resort hotels:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Disney has also begun installing the “Hey, Disney!” Amazon voice assistant for testing at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.