We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, March 6, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products Chairman Josh D’Amaro declared that TRON Lightcycle / Run is an exciting and ambitious start to a transformative future of attractions yet to come.
- Disney has shared a first look at the TRON Lightcycle / Run Team Green Post-show.
- “Impressions de France” film showings have been reduced to very limited morning hours within the France Pavilion at EPCOT.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Guest interactions have returned to the “Festival of the Lion King” show at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Disney has announced that the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser two-night immersive adventure will only operate twice per week starting in October.
- Guest Rooms have begun to take shape as construction continues for the new Disney Vacation Club Wing at the Polynesian Village Resort.
- Disney has launched the Women of the Galaxy Collection, now available at Disney Parks and shopDisney. com.
- A Princess Leia BaubleBar ear headband is now available at Magic Kingdom as part of the recently released Star Wars: Women of the Galaxy collection.
- A New Sketchbook Ornament celebrating Disney television history is now available at Walt Disney World as part of the 100 Years of Wonder anniversary celebration.
Other Walt Disney World News
- An upcoming auction of prized Disney Parks memorabilia offers guests the chance to bring home their very own ride vehicles that have been retired from service at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts.
- One of the original Disneyland Resort steam engines, the E.P. Ripley, has returned to service along the tracks of the Disneyland Railroad, following a five-year restoration project.
- Disney has announced an opening date for The Villas at Disneyland Hotel, revealing that the first official guests will visit this September.
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!