We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, May 23, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- More foliage has been added to the side of Tiana’s Bayou Adventure as the transformation process continues.
- The final 50th Anniversary decorations have been removed from Cinderella Castle.
- The Castle Hub Refreshment Cart has been closed for the entire week for unknown reasons.
- Walls are down near the World Nature restrooms as work nears completion after nearly a year.
- A new sand sculpture themed to the remake of “The Little Mermaid” is now on display at Disney Springs.
- It seems that Sunglass Hut has seemingly gone backwards in progress as its refurbishment continues.
- A new animal print Minnie Mouse Loungefly mini-backpack is on sale now at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- The Americana Minnie Mouse ear headbands are now on sale at the parks as the summer season returns.
- Celebrate 100 Years of Wonder with a new Disney100 Cinderella Castle figure.
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is seeking to have the lawsuit with Disney dismissed.
- Meanwhile the court has declared they will take no action on the Disney v. DeSantis suit until the motion to disqualify the judge is resolved.
- Walt Disney World reported four medical incidents in its first quarter this year.
- Lots of new summer dishes have been announced for all four parks and many hotels around Walt Disney World.
- Good news, Soarin’ Around the World has added a single rider line at Disney California Adventure!
- A preview center is now open for The Villas at Disneyland Hotel.
- Scaffolding went up seemingly overnight at Red Rose Taverne in Disneyland as a refurbishment kicks off.
- Another parade was cancelled today as Disneyland Paris Cast Members openly held a strike on Main Street, U.S.A.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!