We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, May 9, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Construction crews have been restoring and repainting rockwork on the Tiana’s Bayou Adventure façade in Magic Kingdom.
- The Japan Pavilion in EPCOT will soon be home to a new eatery. Shiki-Sai: Sushi Izakaya is a table-service restaurant offering “a festive dining experience in a sharable Izakaya-style.”
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- We recently stopped by Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort to try the new Aloha Mom! Pineapple DOLE Whip-stuffed Crème Puffs just in time for Mother’s Day.
- Lightsabers and kyber crystals are customizable in several varieties, and some new accessories meant for those who wish to put their prized possessions on display are now obtainable at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- A new Madame Leota crystal ball is available from Crystal Arts, the Arribas Brothers shop on Main Street, U.S.A., at Magic Kingdom.
Other Walt Disney World News
- The Central Florida Tourism Oversight District has hired Glenton “Glen” Gilzean, Jr. as the new District administrator.
- The Central Florida Tourism Oversight District (CFTOD) Board of Supervisors has introduced Resolution No. 642, which would create an enforcement citation program and allow them to appoint a special magistrate and issue fines.
- To celebrate the 40th Anniversary of “Star Wars: Return of the Jedi,” — which premiered on May 23, 1983 —Disney has released a whole new line of merchandise.
Disney Cruise Line
- Join us for Disney Uncharted Adventure, an interactive game available in the Disney Cruise Line app during Disney Wish sailings.
- After a guest shared details with us a few weeks ago, we were able to attend Oogie Boogie’s Villainous Nightmare Bash aboard the Disney Wish cruise ship.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!