Orange Bird fans, get ready; a new raglan-style crop top featuring the iconic citrus cutie has arrived at Walt Disney World.
Orange Bird Crop Top – $39.99
We found it at Star Traders in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom.
The crop top is raglan-style with orange sleeves and a white torso and features a graphic of Orange Bird on the front, surrounded by sunflowers, daisies, and orange slices.
The words “Orange Bird” are large and centered on the front of the shirt in a heavy serif font, with a small thought bubble that reads “Think orange” to the right of Orange Bird’s head.
There is nothing on the back of the shirt. It looks to us like this is intended to be an oversized fit.
What do you think of this Orange Bird crop top? Is it a must-grab on your next trip to Magic Kingdom, or would you have preferred a regular T-shirt instead? Let us know in the comments.
For more merchandise at Walt Disney World, check out these articles:
- New Indiana Jones Apparel, Toys, Puzzles, Ear Headband, and More
- New Flowery Daisy Duck Ear Headband
- Almost All 2023 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Merchandise Now 30% Off
- New Disney Munchlings Plates, Bowls, and Rings
- New Mickey Mouse and Walt Disney World Apparel