We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, July 2, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- After a brief appearance around Memorial Day weekend, the Cinderella’s Carriage photo op has returned again in the Fantasyland area of Magic Kingdom.
- It’s Fourth of July weekend at Walt Disney World, and what better way to celebrate than with the newly-added Chipotle Barbecue All-Beef Hot Dog at Casey’s Corner in Magic Kingdom?
- It seems as though construction never stops at EPCOT, and World Celebration is no exception; check out the latest update.
- A new Fourth of July Shake topped with red velvet cake is available at Sunshine Seasons.
- Spaceship Earth is dressed up for the Fourth of July, as hues of red, white, and blue emanate throughout EPCOT to celebrate Independence Day.
- Flavors of Florida is back at Disney Springs, and we recently paid a visit to Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar to try out the limited time menu items.
- The Citrus Dream Donut and Orange Lemonade have returned to Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew at Disney Springs for the 2023 Flavors of Florida festival.
- Flavors of Florida has returned to Disney Springs this summer, and D-Luxe Burger has brought back the Lime Garage burger and Orange Bird shake.
- Wine Bar George at Disney Springs is participating in “Flavors of Florida” with a frozen DOLE Whip orange old fashioned.
- Two cookie flavors have returned to Gideon’s Bakehouse for July and Flavors of Florida.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Ahead of this week’s Fourth of July festivities, select Walt Disney World resort hotels have shared new fireworks viewing restrictions for the holiday’s displays at Magic Kingdom.
- A new light-up Disney100 ear headband is available at Walt Disney World.
- The famed and missed Indiana Jones pinball machine has returned to Adventureland after a multi-year absence.
- With the debut of “Rogers: The Musical” at the Hyperion Theater in the Hollywood Land area of Disney California Adventure, a souvenir popcorn bucket has been introduced.
- A Disneyland Resort Starbucks tumbler featuring icons and references to both parks is now available.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!